Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
I tried hunting my yard last week....couldn't get the sharpshooter to break the ground...we need some rain in north central tx....goat

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was watching the weather on TV tonight {3-21-11} and they said Texas will be drier than normal for the next several weeks,that sucks,'cause I live in Austin and it's been about 2 weeks since are last rain. :help:

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in West Texas. last rain I had was December, and it was only a shower........... Today, the wind blows. I am hunting arrowheads instead of digging!!!!!!!!!

Nothing in sight for moisture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in central Texas and of course, just about everytime I go out I not only have to bring the normal, metal detector, dig tools, trash bags, I also have to bring my trailer to bring jack hammers/air chisels, etc, just to get through 1/32 of an inch to pentitrate the top layer on down generally being nothing but calichy road base material!!!!!

No not really, but most of the time you feel like you need to bring that kind of stuff just to dig a 2" deep hole!!!!!

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the 50mph, rocks only rolling yesterday.........gonna try my luck today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread