Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GopherDaGold said:
Metal detecting is done during deer season too. Nothing wrong with being seen...and identified as human.

True, but it's not for me.

Sometimes companies think about "being seen" while marketing their product but don't realize how ugly it looks to the consumer. A good example is GARRETT releasing the AT in black instead of the ugly yellow they used for the ACE 250's. They read the complaints.. I'm trying to enjoy myself, have fun and find a few treasures. I couldn't care any less about promoting the tools I'm using.

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
wow I wish I had this site before i bought my pin pointer from kellyco - I got it at the sale price - $89 not $59 like listed on this site...I just got it Thursday!.... bummer. how long do you guys at kellyco match prices for internet ads like your own on this secret page... :tongue3:

just so you know I'm a loyal customer now, your shipping is about the best I've seen- ordered on Monday and in my hands by Thursday!

Thank you- I've bookmarked this page.

garrettman

Greenie
Mar 29, 2011
Mt. Pleasant, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Hey KellycoChick,

My wife recently purchased a new searchcoil for me for my B-day and it wasn't the one I told her to get and she sent it back and kellyco refunded my money and sent the right one back to us. I am very happy with the purchase and wanted to say how good of a job Kellyco done. Thanks Garrettman

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
garrettman said:
Hey KellycoChick,

My wife recently purchased a new searchcoil for me for my B-day and it wasn't the one I told her to get and she sent it back and kellyco refunded my money and sent the right one back to us. I am very happy with the purchase and wanted to say how good of a job Kellyco done. Thanks Garrettman

That is great to hear!! I'll pass it on!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mfitzy111 said:
wow I wish I had this site before i bought my pin pointer from kellyco - I got it at the sale price - $89 not $59 like listed on this site...I just got it Thursday!.... bummer. how long do you guys at kellyco match prices for internet ads like your own on this secret page... :tongue3:

just so you know I'm a loyal customer now, your shipping is about the best I've seen- ordered on Monday and in my hands by Thursday!

I bet the Kellyco chic will chime in and refund you the extra $30.00 from the super secret sale. :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TnMountains said:
mfitzy111 said:

I bet the Kellyco chic will chime in and refund you the extra $30.00 from the super secret sale. :icon_sunny:

I'll bet you're right lol-pm me Tn

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WIT said:
Anyone here use that Gator digging tool?

I found 1 review and they were complaining about it bending too easily.

Gator does NOT have a long enough blade with an AT PRO.
Robin

fishbone3d

Apr 1, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Whites Prizm III, Bounty Hunter
The only problem that I have with the tool, is the rubber handle slides off of mine. I am going to try a little glue.

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fishbone3d said:
The only problem that I have with the tool, is the rubber handle slides off of mine. I am going to try a little glue.
Is it the Kellyco one? If so, pm me your name & address. I'll get you a new one, shouldn't have that problem.

trainer

Feb 13, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
( Well, I was drinking my Scotch a few days ago and I thought of you. One thing lead to another and... well, I got my new Gator digger in the mail today. I like the feel of it and I'll test it soon.

I'll definitely be making my own leather sheath for it though. The orange is gross. Also, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that a black handle instead of orange would be nice.

Orange is for deer hunting. )

SCOTCH?????...... I need more than scotch to order :tongue3:

Metalmole

Apr 6, 2011
New York
Detector(s) used
White's Classic ID, XLT spectrum, Coinmaster TR, Whites Prizm 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great site Thanks planning to buy many things soon.

Has anyone used the Automax Precision V4 Pinpointer and had good luck with it?

Thanks mole

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
KellycoChick said:
Good Afternoon everyone!!
We have updated our Forum Members Secret Sale Page!! Check it out :)

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/offers/kellyco_discounts.php

Hey KellyCoChick! Thank you for the great deals. Just ordered:

1 EACH 712-LSFX ALUMINUM TREASURE BEACH 129.95

1 EACH 64-4984 KELLYCO 3-POCKET MESH BAG 9.95

1 EACH 64-44185 ALL IN ONE DETECTOR CARRY 34.95

I told the Company I ordered because of you, so make sure they give you a nice cup of coffee or something! Your grateful pal - Terry

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
metalmole - I picked that Automax up from kelly co - it works pretty good, only warning in the papers says don't submerge it in water. The only issue I have with it is the shaft is all plastic and it seems that if you were to really press hard on the thing at an angle, it's likely to break. I usually use it for coins that my 350 will say is 2 inches down, I've found it is sensitive enough to find bottle caps and coins- just little under the surface. it's not as beefy as I'd like it to be, but I have also dropped it a few times and it didn't break either - when I was first trying to clip it on my pocket- I added a little bit of 550 paracord to the unit- so I can attach it to my carbiner/keys and secure it to my side- being bent over digging and having it unclip and get lost isn't a good deal...the clip is all metal and works pretty well until you kneel down to dig. unclipping at bad times seemed to happen with that thing once and a while.

it works good in audio mode, and so-so in vibrate mode /with headphones vibrate mode was my friend and I liked to use it in that mode more then audio, after using it like that for a month it seemed to get a little weaker so I decided I can hear it over my headphones because it is loud.

- the metal clip will allow you to clip it on your pocket - I'm considering the weight of the unit- and am wishing after really reading more about pinpointers on here i'd have just got the Garret as even if it's a little shorter (and more $) I'm not going to worry as much about breaking the plastic. I've heard that the garret pinpointer gets faster and changes tone when your closer to your target...all the automax does it tone out when your close- and I can tell you it helps to find little chunks of metal, rocks that have some ore in them, buttons, lead sinkers, lead wheel weights -I would hear my detector ping out for a coin (dime) and and dig up a lead sinker... I'd have never found that with out the pointer.
so - it totally works- will I break it because of that really long probe tube? maybe. it's possible, and I'm pretty sure I'll replace it with one of those little garret pointers too - when the time comes.... just from the reviews -check out the sale page, because last time I checked it wasn't as expensive as the garret pp.

Metalmole

Apr 6, 2011
New York
Detector(s) used
White's Classic ID, XLT spectrum, Coinmaster TR, Whites Prizm 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mfitzy111 said:
metalmole - I picked that Automax up from kelly co - it works pretty good, only warning in the papers says don't submerge it in water. The only issue I have with it is the shaft is all plastic and it seems that if you were to really press hard on the thing at an angle, it's likely to break. I usually use it for coins that my 350 will say is 2 inches down, I've found it is sensitive enough to find bottle caps and coins- just little under the surface. it's not as beefy as I'd like it to be, but I have also dropped it a few times and it didn't break either - when I was first trying to clip it on my pocket- I added a little bit of 550 paracord to the unit- so I can attach it to my carbiner/keys and secure it to my side- being bent over digging and having it unclip and get lost isn't a good deal...the clip is all metal and works pretty well until you kneel down to dig. unclipping at bad times seemed to happen with that thing once and a while.

it works good in audio mode, and so-so in vibrate mode /with headphones vibrate mode was my friend and I liked to use it in that mode more then audio, after using it like that for a month it seemed to get a little weaker so I decided I can hear it over my headphones because it is loud.

- the metal clip will allow you to clip it on your pocket - I'm considering the weight of the unit- and am wishing after really reading more about pinpointers on here i'd have just got the Garret as even if it's a little shorter (and more $) I'm not going to worry as much about breaking the plastic. I've heard that the garret pinpointer gets faster and changes tone when your closer to your target...all the automax does it tone out when your close- and I can tell you it helps to find little chunks of metal, rocks that have some ore in them, buttons, lead sinkers, lead wheel weights -I would hear my detector ping out for a coin (dime) and and dig up a lead sinker... I'd have never found that with out the pointer.
so - it totally works- will I break it because of that really long probe tube? maybe. it's possible, and I'm pretty sure I'll replace it with one of those little garret pointers too - when the time comes.... just from the reviews -check out the sale page, because last time I checked it wasn't as expensive as the garret pp.

Thanks for the info I am doing research around and did find that the garret is very good but im looking for something like my older bullseye that has a long probe. It helps when the ground is soft and I can pinpoint with my xlt and stick the probe in the ground and find exactly were the target is before I dig.This leaves no noticeable holes after getting the target. today I tried this and was able to find coins quick and retrieve them with my finger without cutting a plug. It wont happen all the time but its great when the ground is soft. I was hoping the automax would be strong enough to push in soft ground without breaking.

Thanks again
Mole

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!! Thanks for the kudos!!! I love this page-just plain fun!!

Terry Soloman said:
KellycoChick said:
Good Afternoon everyone!!
We have updated our Forum Members Secret Sale Page!! Check it out :)

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/offers/kellyco_discounts.php

Hey KellyCoChick! Thank you for the great deals. Just ordered:

1 EACH 712-LSFX ALUMINUM TREASURE BEACH 129.95

1 EACH 64-4984 KELLYCO 3-POCKET MESH BAG 9.95

1 EACH 64-44185 ALL IN ONE DETECTOR CARRY 34.95

I told the Company I ordered because of you, so make sure they give you a nice cup of coffee or something! Your grateful pal - Terry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread