2011 goals/firsts?

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
Hi everyone!! I'd like to know what your md'ing goals for 2011 are. Perhaps you would like to find a coin or relic you've never found before? Maybe you are looking to beat the amount of silver coins, indian head cents, V nickels, or wheat cents you found last year? Also, do you have any "firsts" yet (items/things that are on your "I wanna find one of those" list)? I have 4 firsts so far this year, and March isn't even over yet!! :o My firsts so far this year: first buffalo nickel (two actually; a '26 and a '36), first presidential dollar (John Quincy Adams), first Sacagawea dollar, and, just today, first SBA dollar. My goals for 2011: find more silver coins than I did in 2010 (last years total was 17; I'm already at 5 so far this year, so I think I'm off to a pretty good start); find more V nickels and indian head cents (I only have one of each); find a Barber coin OTHER THAN a dime (I already have two of those); find a silver half dollar (any type); find a standing liberty quarter; beat my one day clad total of just over $20; and find as many 19th century coins as possible (I currently have three- 186? shield nickel, 1893 indian head cent, and a 1898 Barber dime). I am still getting used to my new E-Trac (I've only had it for 2 weeks), and have been told by other, experienced users that it will take AT LEAST a year to really get to know this machine. Anyway, what are your 2011 goals? Do you have any "firsts" yet?? Let's hear 'em!! ;D

Demon_Wolf

Feb 15, 2011
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Garrett AT Pro
I'm hoping I can find more silver in 2011 then I did in 2010. Last year I found 24 silver coins and so far this year I'm at 3. Also trying to beat my Indian Head Cent total from 2010 which is 1, So far I'm at 1 for 2011 only 1 to go Lol. Good Luck And Happy Hunting!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread