Charter membership

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I've used paypal for years and have never had a problem! One merchant took a very long time to refund a return so I called paypal and it was in my account in the next few hours! Paypal will stand behind you if you have a problem!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No one has had a problem with Pay Pal? I have. It won't happen again. And, I still use Pay Pal. I had both my debit card and a credit card listed with them. I bought something on the internet and thought I used my credit card to purchase the item. I noticed on my bank statement that the item was charged to my debit card instead of my credit card. I may have checked the wrong box, will never know. A few months later the same thing happened again and I am certain that I checked the credit card box. After the previous mix up, I started being very careful of which box I checked. This time it was a larger purchase and it caused an overdraft on my bank account! I called Pay Pal and they said they could not be certain how this could have happened. Of course, they would not pay the overdraft charges because they 'couldn't determine what caused the problem'. Anyway, I cancelled my debit card number with them and have been happy with them since. If anyone uses more than one card, watch out! I don't know if the problem was something in the programming of their system or what; but, I'll never believe I made a mistake the last time it happened.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Simple solution bubba,just go to a store and get a prepaid visa card,you use it once and thats it.Pick one up,put 20 bucks on it and thats it.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Simple solution bubba,just go to a store and get a prepaid visa card,you use it once and thats it.Pick one up,put 20 bucks on it and thats it.
While …. bubba…. has not posted on Tnet for 3 years i don't think he ever got a ..CM.. here …………. There is those dot's again..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread