Lost City in RI Found

garrettman64

Nov 8, 2006
mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend and I was walking in the woods many years ago in RI looking for the Lost City We came upon a man whom owned the property sitting in the truck we got to talking come to find out many years ago he owned all the land in where the lost city was. His wife & him went out to dinner one eve came to find out that the house was torched by teenagers with nothing to do They last everything. it was sad He asked us my friend and i Would you like to see the Lost city we said Sure so it was really cool he did say that may persons went up there to metal detect But they all turned around as soon as they saw him A few spoke with him but he told the few theres no metaldetecting here I guess we were the lucky ones cause I had my Garrett ace 250 I could not detect but I got pictures of the lost city . it now owned the land by a big coporation there and the cellar hols now may have long been destroyed.
This is My True to life esp my friend an I discovered the Lost city in Rhoad Island and he only lives up the street from it.

OP
OP
garrettman64

garrettman64

Nov 8, 2006
mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOLA_Ken said:
I supose i can try to locate them . However I promised the guy they would not be shown do to respect for the man and his memories. How ever as i was told the company ownes it or he still does whereas I do not want to get sued ouver the pictures I am sorry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread