Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I looked around a bit and it looks to be low-key but to the point. Not a lot of BS going on. I would work on getting some of the images uploaded that are missing unless there's some problem with the manufacturer letting you use them. :dontknow:

I just may purchase one of your sand scoops today. The price is fair and I need one. :thumbsup:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great job Mike! Clean and crisp, easy to understand and navigate, and good contact info that is EASY to find! :headbang: :hello2: Only thing I would add are the two Tesoro water machines to your beach and scuba page. :thumbsup: - Terry

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
Only change I'd recommend is that under the SHOP button, you only have 6 categories, but yet on the main page you have 15. I honestly didn't scroll down on the main page right away because the site led me to believe that SHOP was where I wanted to be.
Other than that I think it looks great :icon_thumright:

leatherneck

Apr 20, 2009
St. Petersburg, Fl.
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug DP
Good Job; When I am looking for a detector I need to know the Khz of that machine. I noticed to Fisher F-70 didn't have a Freq. listed. Keep up the good work.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WIT said:
I just may purchase one of your sand scoops today. The price is fair and I need one. :thumbsup:

And I did... :icon_thumright:

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Here are my two cents:

1. Move the info about being the Minelab champion up to the top, and make it into a big seal as if you've received an award.

2. Maybe add the words "Whether you are a seasoned pro or a brand new beginner, we have a detector just for you."??

3. I like the pictures on the buttons, but they could be more mouth watering and more appealing. I think the coin thing needs a big fat Morgan dollar, and the relics button needs a cool CSA belt buckle.

Again, just my two cents...

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice website! Just don't ever change the background to black with white letters, etc. The black background jacks with the eyes when reading!

Dan Hughes

Aug 26, 2008
Champaign, IL
Detector(s) used
Several
Mike, you should drop the FAQ and Blog links until they actually link to something. Looks like you're a newbie, and you don't want to give that impression.

And think twice about doing a blog. They are a LOT of trouble, and once you start, you have to keep posting new ones or your site looks like you're not keeping it current. A lot of headaches!

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello Mike, that is a pretty good looking site to me. I like the design at the top
with the Grizzly in the pine trees. :thumbsup:
I hope you are doing real well with it.
Ray

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
It's not bad at all. However it's a fixed width, so I have to scroll to the right to see more of the website which is annoying. Other than that its clean.

By the way I see your area code is 540. That is Virginia which is where I live. Which city are you located in?

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
relichunters said:
It's not bad at all. However it's a fixed width, so I have to scroll to the right to see more of the website which is annoying. Other than that its clean.

By the way I see your area code is 540. That is Virginia which is where I live. Which city are you located in?

The Town of Christiansburg.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread