History Channel American Pickers using Minelab E-trac to dig for Civil War Relic

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, a good friend of mine posted this on another forum. I thought you all might be interested in seeing this program Wed. June 1, 2011 at 9 p.m.

Here is what he wrote:Hi Folks,

A few months ago I was asked by Minelab America's to meet the folks of History Channels "American Pickers" in Beautiful, Historic Gettysburg Pa. Two awesome Minelab Etrac's were proudly donated by Minelab Americas (Gary Schafer, Rob Freeman and Ena Sanguinetti) to be used by Mike and Frank detecting for Civil war relics. Please tune in to see American Pickers on Wednesday, June 1st at 9:00 pm EST time on the History Channel. This will be a special episode featuring our E-TRAC.

Thanks!

Attachments

• American Pickers 2.jpg
    American Pickers 2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 309
  • American Pickers.jpg
    American Pickers.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 325

Bubba707

Dec 28, 2010
N E Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
DFX, AT Pro, Vaquero, Cortes
The detecting probably ended up on the cutting room floor. I wonder if the NPS suggested they not show metal detecting around Gettysburg.

HUNTER12

May 24, 2011
Man i waited to see them md, Your right they must of cut the MD scenes out. What a bummer.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HUNTER12 said:
Man i waited to see them md, Your right they must of cut the MD scenes out. What a bummer.

They left the MD scenes in, but the MD is just the abbreviation for Maryland :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions