CIVIL WAR BULLET PEN

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received this as an early Birthday gift yesterday for my upcoming June 30th Birthday and I thought that it such a novel and unique pen that I'd share it with you guys. It comes as a kit

with a full-sized 1:1 ratio .58 Caliber Minieball as the base of the pen which you turn allowing the point to come out of the tip which is a replica variant .44 Caliber Colt. As said, its a kit so you

have to carve your own wood to use with the pen parts to complete the pen. I have to say that this is the coolest, most unique pen that I've ever owned and am thinking about buying up

some more of these kits for friends and family. One other neat addition to this pen is that the clip is a mini Springfield Rifled Musket! Just wanted to share it with y'all as I

know all the Civil-War collectors, relic hunters and really anyone with an interest in the subject will enjoy the photos. Thanks for looking :icon_thumleft: :wink:

Attachments

• MD Pics 1825.jpg
    MD Pics 1825.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 304
  • MD Pics 1826.jpg
    MD Pics 1826.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 308
  • MD Pics 1827.jpg
    MD Pics 1827.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 283
  • MD Pics 1828.jpg
    MD Pics 1828.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 297
  • MD Pics 1829.jpg
    MD Pics 1829.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 274
  • MD Pics 1830.jpg
    MD Pics 1830.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 309
OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: CIVIL WAR PEN

GaDigger81 said:
Thats a very nice pen! :icon_thumright: Where can you find them? Happy early b-day! :icon_thumright:

Hopefully you'll be able to get them from me in the next couple of days. :icon_thumleft:

Palmetto

Mar 21, 2009
UpCountry, SC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Teknetics T2, Fisher Goldbug,
Whites 5900/ di Pro sl
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

That is a great gift.
By the way, my Birthday is June 30 as well :icon_thumright:

Palmetto

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I like it.

gadigger81

Apr 12, 2011
Trion, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP

{Sentinel} said:
GaDigger81 said:
Thats a very nice pen! :icon_thumright: Where can you find them? Happy early b-day! :icon_thumright:

Hopefully you'll be able to get them from me in the next couple of days. :icon_thumleft:

My b-day is July 17, I will be 30........as a gift?? :laughing7:

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Palmetto said:
That is a great gift.

Palmetto

What?? I've never known another person with the same B'Day as mine.....that's pretty wild!

GaDigger81 said:
{Sentinel} said:
GaDigger81 said:

:laughing7: :laughing7: hehehe...you NEVER know, I AM a Georgia Boy by birth so I may just send one on principal LOL. BTW, is July 17 still a Cancer or is that the first day of Leo? I think July 16 may be the last day for Cancer.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for sharing this! You are a very fortunate person to have folks that care for you so deeply! That is a beautiful keepsake - I'm envious! :hello2:

{Sentinel} said:
I received this as an early Birthday gift yesterday for my upcoming June 30th Birthday and I thought that it such a novel and unique pen that I'd share it with you guys. It comes as a kit

with a full-sized 1:1 ratio .58 Caliber Minieball as the base of the pen which you turn allowing the point to come out of the tip which is a replica variant .44 Caliber Colt. As said, its a kit so you

have to carve your own wood to use with the pen parts to complete the pen. I have to say that this is the coolest, most unique pen that I've ever owned and am thinking about buying up

some more of these kits for friends and family. One other neat addition to this pen is that the clip is a mini Springfield Rifled Musket! Just wanted to share it with y'all as I

know all the Civil-War collectors, relic hunters and really anyone with an interest in the subject will enjoy the photos. Thanks for looking :icon_thumleft: :wink:

gadigger81

Apr 12, 2011
Trion, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP

{Sentinel} said:
Palmetto said:
That is a great gift.

Palmetto

What?? I've never known another person with the same B'Day as mine.....that's pretty wild!

GaDigger81 said:
{Sentinel} said:
GaDigger81 said:

:laughing7: :laughing7: hehehe...you NEVER know, I AM a Georgia Boy by birth so I may just send one on principal LOL. BTW, is July 17 still a Cancer or is that the first day of Leo? I think July 16 may be the last day for Cancer.

LOL PM me though if you get some, I think that'll be a nice piece to have. I don't follow the whole astronomy thing. Last I heard it was cancer though. :dontknow:

What part of Ga?

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WHOA!!! Josh that is a great gift. I love it. Happy Birthday my friend. Congrats.

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I really like that pen... Unfortunately, I don't do woodworking.... Sentinel, how much you charge for one? ;D

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dwight S said:
I really like that pen... Unfortunately, I don't do woodworking.... Sentinel, how much you charge for one? ;D

I'm working on that right now, the guy told me $35.00 but that's B.S. I'm hoping that no more that $20. The kit is $12.00 and then he has to hand-craft and turn the wood

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread