I noticed that lead was a little over a dollar a pound...

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And no one mentioned that lead shot is contaminating the migratory fowl. Now hunters must use non-lead shot in federal game preserves because ingesting antimony won't kill you or them quite as fast as lead. Lead in poop from migratory birds may also cause global warming. (Or is that just a rumor I heard)? Won't someone ask Albert Gore next time you visit him at his mansion? And I also heard that although lead is not magnetic, the earth's rotation is causing all loose lead to migrate to the poles where it may replace the ice cap in several million years. And lead can also contribute to lunacy. I knew a guy who got shot in the head accidentally with a shotgun and #6 lead shot and he hasn't been right since. And be aware that the government will soon require a sign on all lead ingots advising against eating lead. So, if you have a yen to eat some lead please don't. Remember the old western oaters where the bad guy was told to "eat lead"? Well now you know why. And this is 100% true except for the part I made up. And after all who could make up something this important? M :tongue3: nty

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty said:
And no one mentioned that lead shot is contaminating the migratory fowl. Now hunters must use non-lead shot in federal game preserves because ingesting antimony won't kill you or them quite as fast as lead. Lead in poop from migratory birds may also cause global warming. (Or is that just a rumor I heard)? Won't someone ask Albert Gore next time you visit him at his mansion? And I also heard that although lead is not magnetic, the earth's rotation is causing all loose lead to migrate to the poles where it may replace the ice cap in several million years. And lead can also contribute to lunacy. I knew a guy who got shot in the head accidentally with a shotgun and #6 lead shot and he hasn't been right since. And be aware that the government will soon require a sign on all lead ingots advising against eating lead. So, if you have a yen to eat some lead please don't. Remember the old western oaters where the bad guy was told to "eat lead"? Well now you know why. And this is 100% true except for the part I made up. And after all who could make up something this important? M :tongue3: nty
Sorry Monty............. .gore beat you to it. He's just about sucked up all the money that can be made on global warming.
BTW the lead shots not being drawn towards the poles that's causing the problem. The problem is it's messing with all the UFOs. They have to keep hitting the afterburners to break through all the lead when they exit the underground caverns, that's causing the global warming.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread