new member saying thanks

Mortifercain

Aug 11, 2011
indiana
just wanted to say thanks to all who have given me advice over the past few months.on what to buy and where and how to research and hunt. per mike's advice at woodland detectors i sought to purchase a minlabs x-terra unit. a nice feller named flintstone or dean had one used for a great price. upon receiving my unit this morning I quickly put it together and hit the ground running and what a difference.
Im a true bull dozer now! that thing is one heck of a coin shooter for the money i dug 6 dollars in clad 4.5 was in quarters 42 on the id all day long, got a piece of plated gold jewelry and a 65 roosie at about 7 inches. I will definitely be running some numbers, I see an e trac coming up for the spring :notworthy:
thanks again T net, David from indiana

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Glad you sought and acted on the great advice offered here on Tnet. The x-terra's are great machines but be warned...the Etrac is a whole different beast!
Hope you have good success and that you remain with us here. Best of luck. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread