WHO HAVE YOU MET THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ? (TREASURENET )

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Tin,

made it to Australia once, nice country.

Like to make it back, some day, but thats
a big bill for the flight, and like you say, a
long flight.

Someday.

have a good un.............

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gypsy and I will come and hunt with you, Tincan! I'll just cash in my clad.....let me see.....I'm up to about $.93 so far. You might have to wait awhile. :P

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Met up with Danimal a couple times. Of coarse I hunt almost all the time with another TNeter - Nate in Ohio(my son).

Weebee33 was suppose to come to the DFXonly hunt last spring but didn't make it. Tried to hook up with Seeker in the spring but things didn't work out. Hooked up with Don1397 from the DFXonly site. Also hooked up with Butch from the Findmall site. Almost made it out to meet up with Ringfinder but again my family committments put a kabosh on it.

Hope to attend the Hunt in MO in Oct. Should be able to hook up with 49 other TNETers.

Mirage

Blackjack77

Jun 16, 2006
Minnesota
Hunted with Dig It--- course knew Him before Tnet!! ;D
But He liked the hobby so much, bought his own detector-- -course that might be
because he beat me on coin count!!??! :o
PM several nice People, all would be fun to meet!!
....... oh well, just Me thinking out loud- LOL:)
HH

groundfisher

Mar 27, 2005
Merrill,Wi.
By sheer fate I ended up meeting and hunting a house teardown site here in my hometown with Gypsyheart and her daughters.She tells her story of the meeting and the great finds we all made on that eventful day in Todays Finds.It was a real pleasure to hunt with such a sweet and knowledgeable lady and her daughters.Hopefully in the future we will be able to get together for another hunt before the season ends.
groundfisher

wirelessworldinc

Dec 30, 2005
Indiana
Met MVSwat. He did some dectecting under my basement stairs where some dirt was filled in. It was before I purchased my md. I thought was a very generous thing to do. Thank you MVSwat.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I have met and hunted with Postalgriff, Brentallica, 123Jerry, Mike from Michigan, Rockstar, Gallenius67, Prober, SlipperyJack, JimC, Michiganne, Padlock, and a few others that I apoligize if I can't remember all the names.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have met giant056 and two other guys that I cant remember there names sorry fellas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread