Old old rope with rings found in Rhode Island tree- what was it used for?

OP
OP
B

Bev

I have some great friends I detect with now and the best thing is when it comes to relics, they could care less. I have a cardboard box set up in the bottom of a paper bag in my trunk where I dump all my trash and stuff not immediately interesting. When it's full I go through it all with a fresh perspective. They chuck their relic stuff right in there too. I pull it out and Google the crap out of it! I love the investigation part!

Nevada Coyote

Oct 20, 2009
Yerington, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Bounty Gold Digger, Fisher Gold Bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd say it was used to skin dear. I tried to skin a live one once, only once! Got the whey knocked outta me too. LOL
Nevada Coyote

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bev said:
I have some great friends I detect with now and the best thing is when it comes to relics, they could care less. I have a cardboard box set up in the bottom of a paper bag in my trunk where I dump all my trash and stuff not immediately interesting. When it's full I go through it all with a fresh perspective. They chuck their relic stuff right in there too. I pull it out and Google the crap out of it! I love the investigation part!
Can I borrow your friends? Pretty nice having hunting partners that fill your goodie bag for you!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Less digging more finds can't go wrong :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread