Psychic Gold Hunt?

fortunehunter

Aug 11, 2011
Lumberton, Texas
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
I just watched a new show called"Psychic Gold Hunt."There was a psychic,a dowser,and a view seeker.Whatever that is.They got to the spot where they thought the treasure was,and started dowsing.They kept saying the gold was right there,supposedly a foot deep.They kept digging holes all around,but they never used the detector.They finally gave up and went home.Another hour of my life wasted.Did anyone else watch it?What are your views about it?HH

pennyfarmer

Oct 12, 2006
West Haven, UT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you sure you weren't watching a documentary about the prophet Joseph Smith? :laughing9: :dontknow:

S IL THer

Nov 29, 2009
S. Illinois
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, DFX, Coinmaster Pro,White's Eagle II SL, White's 6DB
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, I posted this earlier under tv shows--"wow!! that was soooooooooooo bad, i'm surprised that Brad Meltzer didn't host it. stupid stupid stupid"; yep an hour i'll never get back...was the metal detector just a prop?? just some wannabe's that want tv exposure.. (or escapees from a mental ward).....if they were for real they would not have a camera crew; they would be digging up as much treasure as possible and moving on.

OP
OP
fortunehunter

fortunehunter

Aug 11, 2011
Lumberton, Texas
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.I will post next thursday the time and channel.It might start an interesting conversation!Thanks!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
fortunehunter said:
I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.I will post next thursday the time and channel.It might start an interesting conversation!Thanks!
Please don't that show was just a waste of a hour.............. I have never seen a show that was that stupid and boreing.......... Man if you get some one to watch that show you could be getting some one PO'd at you..........

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
I watched that just because it was funny. I was ready for the detector to sound like an old BFO while they held it 3' foo the ground, but it didn't happen.

I know a guy who "dowses" for water, he's a crook (oops, I mean a crock). Before he gets the property he goes to the USGS, the EPA, and the courthouse to get records of the water table in that area, so he can do the simple math required to find the depth of the water table between two spots. The "dowsing" is just fake, a scam, but people love it and believe in it - in spite of the truth.

LL

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
LuckyLarry said:
I watched that just because it was funny. I was ready for the detector to sound like an old BFO while they held it 3' foo the ground, but it didn't happen.

I know a guy who "dowses" for water, he's a crook (oops, I mean a crock). Before he gets the property he goes to the USGS, the EPA, and the courthouse to get records of the water table in that area, so he can do the simple math required to find the depth of the water table between two spots. The "dowsing" is just fake, a scam, but people love it and believe in it - in spite of the truth.

LL
I did not know why they even took a detector with them......For look's ? To make them look like they were actually treasure hunting..............

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I'm not going to say that they are completely out to lunch.. ok, I WILL say they are "completely out to lunch", but the thing that surprised me is that they didn't hold the detector upside down, and backwards. Hmm.. maybe they couldn't find the "on" switch?

One thing I wondered about right away - is that they thought one guy was beginning to lose his mind, but what about the rest of them?

I had a guy on here once that HAMMERED me about using dowsing rods to find gold nuggets in hills several miles away. He tried to explain to me how the "particles" wafted toward him (in the wind?). Oh well, everybody has their own ideas and their own sense of humor, I guess.

LL

Rugger

Mar 25, 2011
fortunehunter said:

I am using a trans medium in my search and having very good results.
This person has an uncanny ability to guide from the pass.

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Rugger said:
Mzjavert said:
It's on National Geographic Channel. Strange they usually have better carp then what this sounds like.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...141l0l7563l18l18l0l0l0l0l250l2876l1.11.6l18l0

I feel you have to be tune in with the person. they have certain abilities and you have to sort the information as it comes.
Not all have this gift so you must wheigth the info as it come {feel free to expand}
If I expanded any more people would be calling me fat.......... :)

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first started treasure hunting with my metal detector I met a dowser who told me that if there was gold in an area he could find it.I lived in los angeles at the time.I paid him $250. And his expenses for a two day trip to Arizona.first day we walked along with him.the second day he wanted us to climb a large hill he said he had readings that he didn't have to follow because he did his best readings by standing below, we took him straight home.yet my great grandfather who was a miner told my grandfather that the Spanish were good.I
will stick with my 2metal box.

Rugger

Mar 25, 2011
peralta said:
When I first started treasure hunting with my metal detector I met a dowser who told me that if there was gold in an area he could find it.I lived in los angeles at the time.I paid him $250. And his expenses for a two day trip to Arizona.first day we walked along with him.the second day he wanted us to climb a large hill he said he had readings that he didn't have to follow because he did his best readings by standing below, we took him straight home.yet my great grandfather who was a miner told my grandfather that the Spanish were good.I
will stick with my 2metal box.
Everyone has the ability to dows and I can prove it! (water dowsing that is)
You must have an open mind on this subject.
As for pinpointing that is a different bowl of wax but mind you I,m aware of certain people that have this ability.
Rugger

Rugger

Mar 25, 2011
Likely Guy said:
There is an old guy that lives around here that's famous in the dowsing circles. He claimed that he could dowse for gold from a helicopter.

He just liked free helicopter rides.
The best way to find out is to talk to this old guy and can you imagine the stories he could
tell you?

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
I paid a local Curandero to psychically locate a cache left by Jean Lafitte. She showed us the spot on South Padre Island where Lafitte and his crew had been grounded for several days due to a Hurricane and we began digging. SHE WAS RIGHT!! WE DUG UP THE CACHE AT 7 FT DOWN IN 2 HOURS!!!!
I asked our Hispanic psychic, "Madame @#$%^?%(name hidden for protection.), although we have discovered the hidden cache we were looking for a cache of Gold and Silver, NOT ONE OF MILLER LITE CANS!!! I did not even know the Pirate Jean Lafitte drank Miller Lite!!"

"The Pirate??" Madame @#$%^?% said. "I am so sorry, I have located the cache of Jean Lafitte, college student from Ohio State. This is his cache from last spring break. Jean Lafitte the Pirate.....there is nothing here from him Senior."

UGH, ya just gotta be careful what you ask for right? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread