Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
hammered said:
It's a shame we can't see who is ignoring us any more, I used to have a bit of a laugh at those who thought they were SO important or so right , but still couldn't come up with an intelligent counter point so they just hit "ignore" and still do, but now they can hide their shame :dontknow:, Bring back the ability to see who is too --deleted-- and unable to converse intelligently :thumbsup:

Why the "deleted" for the word s t u p i d ????????

hammered, the shame!, the irony! The meaning of the word ignor-ant could not be possibly further from the meaning of stupid. Some very smart people are ignor-ant, and some very ignor-ant people are smart.

grayflint

Nov 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i believe if u want to ignore someone . why can this not be done simply be your own god given means & just ignore them . to impose on a comuter program to do ur ignoring for u , does this not take the humanity out of this ability to "ignore" thus making it unhuman . if it is not human than who really cares if it is ignoring u . wow this is some deep thinking yall got me doin so early this fine n rainy sunday morning . I am still kinda sleepin , only one eye open so just IGNORE my ramblins atleast till after I have a few cups of joe in me .lol.. :coffee2: :coffee2:

Lakemonster

Mar 20, 2011
Chandler Tx
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Garrett AT PRO, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I havent used it yet.....

but over the last few days my mouse pointer has hovered over it a few times.

it might help me shorten up threads gone bad down to what I really want to read.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only ignored 3 or 4 persons since the inception of the ignore button. Mainly because I joined this forum to discuss metal detecting and to learn and share information with those who share my interests. I did not join to listen to political rantings or engage in debate with just down right ig-norant people who simply want to stir up emotions. Funny thing is that the ones I chose to ignore usually don't stay around very long once everyone is on to them. Pull my finger? Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions