Map/Computer help

F

Felinepeachy

You ever spend forever staring into the fridge looking for something that was right in front of your face? LOL I do it all the time :tongue3:

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FelineBossyElf said:
You ever spend forever staring into the fridge looking for something that was right in front of your face? LOL I do it all the time :tongue3:
Ha Ha! There it is!

F

Felinepeachy

Laie_10.gif

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
When I was a little kid back in the 50's I was trying to watch and see if the light turned off in the "Ice Box" and the door closed pinching my nostrils shut and my lips. This was not a magnetect door but a latch door. Luckedly I was bearley able to reach the door handle and release it to get a fresh breath of air.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scar said:
When I was a little kid back in the 50's I was trying to watch and see if the light turned off in the "Ice Box" and the door closed pinching my nostrils shut and my lips. This was not a magnetect door but a latch door. Luckedly I was bearley able to reach the door handle and release it to get a fresh breath of air.

Luckily those guys in your avatar didn't come along. :o

:laughing9: :laughing9:

Glenns5900

Dec 14, 2005
Longmont, CO USA
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro (not SL) Old, but still good
I've always wondered about the hereafter.

wait for it.....

I go from the living room to the kitchen - open the fridge - and wonder --- What am I here after? :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions