What is the deal www.tcmetaldetectors.com??

dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.tcmetaldetectors.com/

My wife ordered me a 5 inch screened scoop for Christmas and it never showed up. We called just before Xmas to find out where it was. Owner stated he emailed us to say he was out of stock. We received no such email. He said he would have more in stock the Tuesday following Xmas. He said he would call and send one out ASAP. No call, no scoop, can't get them to answer phone or an email for that matter. 35 years years in the biz?? not by doing business like this! Anyone know them or what may be going on there?
DC

DirtDiggerDaveinMD

Jan 31, 2005
I ordered a detector from him about 3 years ago. It took about 2 weeks to receive my order and it arrived broken. I exchanged the detector without any problems and had the new unit within a week. It seems his service is hit or miss.

gmanlight

Jun 17, 2007
MA NH seacoast
Detector(s) used
what ever works
I had dealt with him in the past . Each time was another story/ excuse.
The last time , after many calls and saying post office theft was the problem.
I was done with him. :BangHead:
We have some very good dealers on board here. Hope it works out for you.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
If you are going to buy mail order... you are better off buying from a dealer on treasure Net.......

mark v

Mar 10, 2006
S.W. Pa.
Detector(s) used
Deus, CTX
I bought a detector off of him years ago that I thought wasn't working properly last spring. I called him and shipped it to him so he could look at it before sending it to the factory. He got my detector then I couldn't get a hold of him for more than 3 weeks. I had to have the detector manufacturer contact him so I could get my detector back. The manufacturer told me they had loads of complaints about this guy. He's even banned from another website because of his poor service.
I'm sorry to hear about this situation but know that you're not the only one who's gotten horrible service from this guy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread