Michigan, Polly Ann Trail 1869

Whitesmxt66

Dec 29, 2011
Clarkston, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, really want the MXT though.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
??? Has anyone in Michigan ever detected the Polly Ann Trail? It is now a recreational walking trail 14 miles long. Used to be the Pontiac, Oxford North railway, in 1869 and went under due to lack of funding in 1984. I would imagine that all along the trail there would be all sorts of interesting history. Either from installers and or the more modern demo teams. I live a mile from one of the trail heads in Clarkston thinking about giving it a try if we have another semi-warm day.

Sluice Box

Jan 1, 2012
The cold north
Detector(s) used
ACE 150, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey what's up Whites? I myself have never detected or even heard of that trail. But just wanting to say if your thinking about heading to that area on a warm day if we so happen to have one again, give me a heads up, cause I think I would like to join!

Sluice Box

OP
OP
Whitesmxt66

Whitesmxt66

Dec 29, 2011
Clarkston, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, really want the MXT though.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah absolutely. I will look you up. Now, I am not one hundred percent sure that is legal, but cannot find anythingsaying that it isn't plus it goes out to the middle of the woods. Have you ever been to bald mountain? it goes right next to it, not on it but next to it. I hope we have another nice day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread