Onboard mounted La Digger X-1 pin pointers

Whitesmxt66

Dec 29, 2011
Clarkston, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, really want the MXT though.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know if a La Digger X-1 on board mounted pin pointer made by Sunray is able to be installed on the White's M6? Saw a you tube video with one on what I thought was an M6 and cannot locate the video again. I think that the unit is a pretty cool idea. And very convenient as well. I did see an advertisement for it to be installed on MXT, V series, and DFX, but nothing about M6 and I was not sure what the difference would be for a pin pointer? Please help. I don't always trust dealers.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I use the DX-1 on my m-6.Makes pinpointing the target a lot easier,a lot less nicks too!!! God Bless Chris

OP
OP
Whitesmxt66

Whitesmxt66

Dec 29, 2011
Clarkston, MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is great to know. Just wondering why they do not include the M6 in the info on the website. But I knew I saw it on another M6. Thank you. It looks like it is a life saver. Did you notice the weight difference on your detector?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Whitesmxt66 said:
That is great to know. Just wondering why they do not include the M6 in the info on the website. But I knew I saw it on another M6. Thank you. It looks like it is a life saver. Did you notice the weight difference on your detector?
Didn't notice any difference.

OP
OP
Whitesmxt66

Whitesmxt66

Dec 29, 2011
Clarkston, MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the advise. good luck.