P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
, Hello aquanaut, how are you? Yes the dark half moon is next to the muzzle. From there you you can see the eye, follow it up to the ear.noticehow they put the curve under the neck.but what amazes me is the lines on other parts of the horse.and the stone says the trail is dangerous. For th

ose of you that are trying to find it, please don't tell run into the superstition mountains because its not there.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could see just about anything in those rocks. Why would they go to all that trouble when they could just use a natural landmark? They wouldnt make something that would lead someone to their stash. Indians might have made carvings, but not to mark treasure.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hEllo mr. Solomon, yes im sure you have taken many people into the superstition mountains because on your business excursions and your a knowledgeable treasure hunter.which Jesuit treasure do you know of that has been found anywhere using maps with the sealed treasures and their markings visible.the markings I have located are exactly as they are on the stones.the stone treasure mines are a few in comparison to the santa Maria and latin heart treasures.all my years were spent following markings, never quit and it paid off. My biggest reward was the education I received.I wish some people could be happy to about my accomplishment.continue taking people on the trips, we need more like you.
Someone else questioned why man made markings.these treasures are leading one to a kings.ransomed.the horse shape is part natural and they added the rest.I showed you this horse after years of searching.you can't just walk around an area and see it.you have to stand at a certain place and even then you have visually bring it out from the mountain because its camaflaged.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
If any of the good folk wish, I shall do a stunning outline of the horse in ms paint, I can see it as plain as day. It will take me ten minutes. I see it.......

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the best I could do.

Attachments

• FDGDFGFDG.JPG
    FDGDFGFDG.JPG
    325.3 KB · Views: 384
OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the help gleaner1.you should read the new article I just put in.have a wonderful evening.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gleaner1, your first one was right on, good job thank you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread