Anyone know the dates of the next Diggin In VA?

matt092079

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2011
Charles Town, WV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pensacolakid

Sep 29, 2008
seneca, south carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Re: Anyone know the dates of the next Diggin' In VA?

Its like its a big secret and they keep it to themselves. I asked the same question with no answer. If you are outside of virginia, its hard to get a straight answer from the website. Its not that far of a ride from Tennessee to virginia and I would have loved to been a part of the hunt in 2012

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: Anyone know the dates of the next Diggin' In VA?

March 18-20 & March 22-24.
It ain't a secret... Best advice I can give you is keep an eye on the DIV forum and when they announce sign-ups dates, be sure to sign up during that time. You also have to follow all the rules to the letter... Send in confirmations and payments on time. They will announce the next hunt sometime in April, I would think. They typically wait about a month after a hunt to announce the next one.

The fall hunt, from my understanding will be a single 3-day hunt, not two 3-days hunts like the March hunts. Expect about 300-400 invitations, depending on site size.

Also, keep in mind that it is an invitational hunt, previous DIV hunters will get priority over newbees...
Still sign up, they offer an alternate list and a lot of alternates will get in because of unforseen issues with initial invitees not being able to attend.

It is a lot of fun and there are lots of relics found. I recommend giving it a try if you get the opportunity.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread