Whats Your THing Thing?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's Your THing Thing?

For me it's probably the water hunting that I enjoy the most. Though the gold & silver finds have fallen off quite a bit in recent months (Probably because I don't go near as much), I still enjoy the sun on my back and being in the water, especially when the water is clear and I can slip on the silence of the headphones and watch all the sights as I continue cruising along. So what's your THing thing that you enjoy the most?

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: What's Your THing Thing?

Detecting yards or parks in September when it's cool...love the autumn leaves. Also the ground is a lot more moist then and easier to dig.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Like you said....just being at the beach is my best find of the day. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don't care what I am doing as long as I get to swing... I am mostly a coin hunter then relics then jewelry... but mostly if I get t to go swinging then I am happy.

Chukers

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Picking up ladies while swinging my large coil in parks.

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro

Old home sites and civil war sites are my favorites. Next would be parks/schools.

ryaan21

Apr 17, 2007
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Park hunting, being with my brothers and sister and uncle, whichever, I hate hunting alone. Its more fun to hunt with someone.

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other

lookindown said:
Like you said....just being at the beach is my best find of the day. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
Lookindown, it looks like you like "mass" bass fishing too. As in MASSIVE bass. Love your avatar, was that a 4 foot long bass in your pic....lol NGE

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NGE said:
lookindown said:
Lookindown, it looks like you like "mass" bass fishing too. As in MASSIVE bass. Love your avatar, was that a 4 foot long bass in your pic....lol NGE
Naw, I was just holding it 4 feet in front of me ;D Only 6 pounds, but it was the only picture I had with me wearing that cool hat. :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bazinga said:
I enjoy the thrill and Suspense of reading and Taking part in all kind's of TH'ing! :thumbsup:

See Scoop, If you Upgrade from your Little teeny Coil, Too a Massive Coil.. Then You too could be Pickin Ladies.. :tongue3:

Poorhunter

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

poorhunter78 said:
bazinga said:
I enjoy the thrill and Suspense of reading and Taking part in all kind's of TH'ing! :thumbsup:

See Scoop, If you Upgrade from your Little teeny Coil, Too a Massive Coil.. Then You too could be Pickin Ladies.. :tongue3:

Poorhunter

Non-Sense! :laughing9:

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Land hunting a virgin area where 3 or 4 old silver coins are coming out of the ground per hour! Also a never been hunted water hunting spot where
you get a beep at every step! Shaking loose the gravel and sand in your water scoop and seeing a massive gold chain attached to a pendant on the bottom of scoop! :blob7:

JOE-DIRTDIGGER

Jan 20, 2012
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

old home sites are what i enjoy, i like the storyies that the people tell of the land

relicminer

Dec 31, 2010
Pike County Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer, Lecshe Digging Tool, Predator Mauler T-Handle
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Yea, I'm like chuckers as long as I can swing! That's funny, because I bought my MD for Relics only. Told my wife I wasn't interested in coins at all... Now I don't care what its for, I just want to swing! :icon_thumleft:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

My goal is to find and open the fabulous 7 Candles Gold, Silver and Borax Mine in southern or northern Arizona.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread