Where In The World Is Kellyco Photo Contest! Win Prizes from Kellyco!

metdetdevl

Sep 14, 2007
Winter Springs, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have Some Fun - Be Part of Kellyco Fans Worldwide - Win Monthly Prizes!

It all started with a few pictures sent to us by some of our customers showing where they had been metal detecting, and some of their treasure finds. In scanning the pictures we noticed a few (pictures) were taken while they were wearing a Kellyco String Pack, and in some pictures, string packs were purposely put on local signs to identify where they had been, pretty amazing to us. We enjoyed being able to see the different locations. This gave us a great idea!​

string-pack-kodaks.jpg

Kellyco has built a section on our website where we will post pictures from all of our friends wearing and/or showing the Kellyco String Pack.We will also have a map of the world where we will put in a "pin" showing "Where in the World YOU were" with your String Pack.​

string-pack.jpg

This is not a contest to see who was detecting wearing their String Pack in the most famous or exotic locations in the world. This should be a fun thing to do if you are on vacation, maybe visiting somewhere, or just detecting in your own city near a sign that says Welcome to Akron, Ohio or Cold Spring, New York", even a sign saying "Entrance to a Certain Park" or a traffic sign directing you to some city or place. The choices are endless! You and your Kellyco String Pack will have your pictures posted, and a "Pin" put on the map plus a chance to win a prize for that month.​

Photos submitted will be issued an ID number and that number will be put into a large container. Winners will be randomly selected by visitors who come into the Kellyco Metal Detector Showroom the day of the drawing. Prizes may be metal detector accessories, phones, diggers, detector books, gift certificates up to $50.00, etc. We will notify all winners by email and also post winners by first name and city on the "Where in the World is Kellyco" section of our website.​

Click the link below to check it out and upload your photo to enter!​

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HaHa
Great Idea !

I Overused Mine ;D

Goes with me everywhere

Picture 016.jpg

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey...I've purchased a detector and accessories from KellyCo and they never sent me a string backpack. Now I feel cheated...lol.

Good luck everyone.

NJ

mr-dig-it

May 23, 2009
Same here, but I bought my detedtor 6 years ago from them. Maybe they weren't giving them out then.

OP
OP
metdetdevl

metdetdevl

Sep 14, 2007
Winter Springs, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
HaHa
Great Idea !

I Overused Mine ;D

Goes with me everywhere

Hey Jeff that is a first generation string pack. The newer ones we have have better screen printing.

Sorry guys, we started sending them out with orders about 4 months ago but we can get you one for sure... Send me a PM.

S

stefen

If you have a spare neckerchief, I'd put it around Missy's neck and take a picture...

She was definitely a great find ;D

Attachments

• MISSY 1.JPG
    MISSY 1.JPG
    368.2 KB · Views: 290
  • MISSY 1.JPG
    MISSY 1.JPG
    368.2 KB · Views: 270

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread