when detecting

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hay every one,

been out detecting the last few weeks, and when detecting the partridge been drumming every were I would go. but Monday when I was out, I came a cross a mother sitting on her eggs. she flushed and kick one of here eggs out. there was seven all together. I left it there hopefully she will put it back here self. I left that area only to frighten another off her nest...It should be a good year for grouse...

and last week I found a copper ax head from the Indians from the last ice age would like to post it mite make banner but don't know how to post. If I made banner I would be i static...it's a "Celt" there is a picture of it, if you Google "copper culture" picture 5 right dab in the center it looks ex sack-lye like it....found it with the 5900 di pro about a foot down it's by far the oldest thing I found that is made of copper...just stoked about it.

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hay every one,

been out detecting the last few weeks, and when detecting the partridge been drumming every were I would go. but Monday when I was out, I came a cross a mother sitting on her eggs. she flushed and kick one of here eggs out. there was seven all together. I left it there hopefully she will put it back here self. I left that area only to frighten another off her nest...It should be a good year for grouse...

and last week I found a copper ax head from the Indians from the last ice age would like to post it mite make banner but don't know how to post. If I made banner I would be i static...it's a "Celt" there is a picture of it, if you Google "copper culture" picture 5 right dab in the center it looks ex sack-lye like it....found it with the 5900 di pro about a foot down it's by far the oldest thing I found that is made of copper...just stoked about it.

Wow, realy, I vote banner.if there was apicture.

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, realy, I vote banner. if there was apicture.

did you ever get a picture? a picture mite get you banner...

peace out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread