Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    May 2008
    lakelinden mi
    MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
    314 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

when detecting

hay every one,

been out detecting the last few weeks, and when detecting the partridge been drumming every were I would go. but Monday when I was out, I came a cross a mother sitting on her eggs. she flushed and kick one of here eggs out. there was seven all together. I left it there hopefully she will put it back here self. I left that area only to frighten another off her nest...It should be a good year for grouse...

and last week I found a copper ax head from the Indians from the last ice age would like to post it mite make banner but don't know how to post. If I made banner I would be i static...it's a "Celt" there is a picture of it, if you Google "copper culture" picture 5 right dab in the center it looks ex sack-lye like it....found it with the 5900 di pro about a foot down it's by far the oldest thing I found that is made of copper...just stoked about it.
    I hate to discriminate but some times you have too!

us
    May 2008
    lakelinden mi
    MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
    314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by liftloop View Post
    hay every one,

been out detecting the last few weeks, and when detecting the partridge been drumming every were I would go. but Monday when I was out, I came a cross a mother sitting on her eggs. she flushed and kick one of here eggs out. there was seven all together. I left it there hopefully she will put it back here self. I left that area only to frighten another off her nest...It should be a good year for grouse...

and last week I found a copper ax head from the Indians from the last ice age would like to post it mite make banner but don't know how to post. If I made banner I would be i static...it's a "Celt" there is a picture of it, if you Google "copper culture" picture 5 right dab in the center it looks ex sack-lye like it....found it with the 5900 di pro about a foot down it's by far the oldest thing I found that is made of copper...just stoked about it.
    Wow, realy, I vote banner.if there was apicture.

us
    May 2008
    lakelinden mi
    314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by liftloop View Post
    Wow, realy, I vote banner. if there was apicture.
    did you ever get a picture? a picture mite get you banner...

peace out.

Sponsors