A must have app for treasure hunters

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On a side note I did see on the news today that a couple that was hit while riding a motorcycle by a guy in a truck that was texting is sueing both the driver and his girlfriend he was exchanging texts with. They are claiming that since she knew he was driving that she contributed to the accident. Both people on the motorcycle lost a leg. Should be an interesting trial...

NJ

submarine

May 19, 2012
I hope they win their case. I've seen people text and drive, and to be honest, I'd rather be behind someone drunk than someone texting.

Sent from a hole 10 feet deep with nothing in it!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daytime replies and mod work are all from my gallaxy nexus and 4G

jwalz

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope they win their case. I've seen people text and drive, and to be honest, I'd rather be behind someone drunk than someone texting.

Sent from a hole 10 feet deep with nothing in it!

Absolutely ... all my txt while driving are through voice to txt....so if they are jacked up don't blame me blame the phone haha. My wife would do it all the time then I showed her articles of people being killed .nipped that in the butt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread