TNet - Blackberry Playbook

MickeyMaguire

Apr 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Ace 300, Ace 250, PP-AT, PP II, F-Pulse
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has anyone logged onto TNet successfully with a Blackberry Playbook? It will not accept my user-name/password. The forum works fine otherwise. I just can't get logged-in... so, no can post from the Blackberry.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will forward this to the admins, see if they can help you....All my posts durring the day Mon - Fri are on my Drioid....

Jon Phillips

Mar 10, 2009
Riverview Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F-75, MXT, 6000di sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to be able to look at it on my regular Blackberry...but I have only been able to get it to load once...and I had to "trick" it into showing me anything by going to a specific post via a Google link. The old version would load a basic version with no pics etc....but the new one just won't let me see it...just a blank screen, except that one time. It looked good though, I could see pics and everything!

I haven't been able to edit any of my posts either...and I'm a bad speller, so it would come in handy!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im waiting on a reply from the admins, app works perfectly on my Droid, get all pictures and able to use spell check.

OP
OP
MickeyMaguire

MickeyMaguire

Apr 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Ace 300, Ace 250, PP-AT, PP II, F-Pulse
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Blackberry Playbook can run Android Apps... I might have to see about going that route. The browser on the device shows everything on the site perfectly, I just can't log in using that browser.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread