All Treasure Hunting

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Barnum said:
I do not post a lot on the many forums, and I just now clicked on messages. It indicated that I that I never responded to messages from months ago. I apologize, and hope you will forgive. If you still want to contact me please do, and I promise to respond.

Again, sorry for this.....

Dick Stout
www.stoutstandards.com

They most likely want you autograph.

OP
OP
Dick Stout

Dick Stout

Mar 23, 2006
Southwest
Detector(s) used
MXT, V3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With my autograph and $5 you can buy a cup of coffee at Starbucks.....that's about it.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Mr. Stout, I was not one of the people that you did not respond to, but you are forgiven I am certain. I would gladly pay you five dollars, and buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks, and bring you tectin in my favorite grounds, and afterwards buy you dinner and drinks at the best steak house in town to get your autograph, sir. :notworthy:

OP
OP
Dick Stout

Dick Stout

Mar 23, 2006
Southwest
Detector(s) used
MXT, V3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the kind words, but you could call me a "retired" TH'er now (or maybe retread would make more sense)..

ds
Stout Standards

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Mr Stout has personal memories of the true legends of this business. And to his credit has never exploited that knowledge.
A class gentleman.

OP
OP
Dick Stout

Dick Stout

Mar 23, 2006
Southwest
Detector(s) used
MXT, V3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the kind comments, but way over the top. I am just an old fart who has had a lot of fun over the years. Want to keep at it, but various things keep popping up like aches pains and keeping my doctor busy.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Aye, old age isn't for sissies. Selective hunting is about all I do anymore. Only the old stuff appeals or the gcs in the tube out west.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread