Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Keppy

Thread: Reality TV My Thoughts..

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

    Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    6,107
    1121 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET

    Reality TV My Thoughts..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PostExpanded-No-Reality-Shows.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	651146.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................Not to much to think about...... The truth about all reality TV and myself............ There is not one reality tv show that i watch now.... The one i liked best was ice road trucker ..... That show has a lot of what happens when out in a semi truck...........But they do add some to the show just to make it more interesting to watch............. So at this point i don't watch any reality show's...................... The networks are ruining our tv with all these reality shows................SO DOWN WITH THEM ALL...........
    Last edited by Keppy; Jul 04, 2012 at 08:16 PM.
    Steveo likes this.
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

  2. #2
    us
    CASPER

    Jan 2012
    NEW ENGLAND
    WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
    5,746
    2648 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    THING IS -the old days are gone
    their thinking - why pay a sitcom or drama series actor 1 million an episode
    when we can do 5 full seasons of 5 reality shows for the same price
    just gonna get worse
    "Casper" - coincidence -check it out - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casper_(name) -
    Motto = "I try to hit where others cant or others wont "

  3. #3
    Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

    Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    6,107
    1121 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET
    Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-2 View Post
    THING IS -the old days are gone
    their thinking - why pay a sitcom or drama series actor 1 million an episode
    when we can do 5 full seasons of 5 reality shows for the same price
    just gonna get worse
    Tha't true it's all about money........... Money the thing some on here say they don't like.........
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

  4. #4
    us
    Jun 2012
    282
    25 times
    Metal Detecting
    I'm with ya Keppy..................

  5. #5

    Jul 2012
    442
    109 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    And more of those shows are coming. Can't think of the names right now but I've see TV ad's for at least three new shows coming this summer. Who ever said they are money makers was right. Read a short report on how much money these reality shows pull in. Shouldn't even use the word "real", there is very little real in them. However, will admit I'm hooked on Deadliest Catch. Never miss it.

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

    Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    45,951
    5157 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Keppy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PostExpanded-No-Reality-Shows.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	651146.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................Not to much to think about...... The truth about all reality TV and myself............ There is not one reality tv show that i watch now.... The one i liked best was ice road trucker ..... That show has a lot of what happens when out in a semi truck...........But they do add some to the show just to make it more interesting to watch............. So at this point i don't watch any reality show's...................... The networks are ruining our tv with all these reality shows................SO DOWN WITH THEM ALL...........
    The 2 I have been watching regularly have been the Trucker shows & Swamp People.

    it is obvious if you watch Camera angels Swamp people is Fake.
    in order to get all the Views you see, the Gators would need to be holding the Cameras.
    and on one show one group ran out of gas. they claimed to have feared having a long wait
    for help, but yet if you watched the cameras angels it was obvious the camera crew had their own boat.
    nobody was alone. I'd say 90% of Swamp people is all stock footage, & interviews throughout the season
    on how they are doing. also notice when they are after the "Big one" they always get at just when all chances appear lost.

    Deadliest Roads ? at one point after traveling on the deadliest road, they showed a scene where they were on a 4 lane highway,
    after dropping off their load & heading back.
    so apparently theses deadly roads were not normal roots.
    also notice most of their loads were a joke. Statues of Gods & Dinosaurs among other things that were obviously
    just sent for play. also notice they never really got caught by head on's no matter what the conditions.
    it appeared there were spotters in front, releasing trained stunt drivers in cars & buses at key times for drama.

    My guess Ice Road truckers do the same.
    they definitely like their stock footage of ice cracking from underneath
    & they either have a hundred cameras on every truck, or have cameramen riding in the Bunk,
    passenger seat, & along side every wheel

    which tells me more stock Footage.

    Reality ? not on tv, you have to walk down the street for reality

  7. #7
    Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

    Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    45,951
    5157 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    And more of those shows are coming. Can't think of the names right now but I've see TV ad's for at least three new shows coming this summer. Who ever said they are money makers was right. Read a short report on how much money these reality shows pull in. Shouldn't even use the word "real", there is very little real in them. However, will admit I'm hooked on Deadliest Catch. Never miss it.
    I'm a Little embarrassed to admit I watched "american Colony/Hutterites" last night.
    Everyone talked like they were reading a script, that they didn't have time to rehearse ?,
    are the Hutterites not like the Amish & Shun cameras ?
    I loved the Killing & chopping scenes (animals of course)
    & I fell for the personality of the young Girl who was doing everything against what they stand for.
    odd even the Old timers had cell Phones, all the girls were on lap tops & My space
    and preaching against being like the english.

    Is this thing phoney also ?
    probably yes

  8. #8
    us
    Pirate Captain

    Apr 2012
    Arrrrgh.
    90
    5 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I like the storage wars.

    You can absolutely predict when they are about to discover something "great."

    "Oh this locker is the worst ever...we are going to lose money on this junk...wait! What is this? A 12 thousand dollar vase in a garbage bag! Score!
    My free puzzle/riddle/code website IS ALIVE! http://www.treasuredhunt.com

  9. #9
    Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

    Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    45,951
    5157 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silvered View Post
    I like the storage wars.

    You can absolutely predict when they are about to discover something "great."

    "Oh this locker is the worst ever...we are going to lose money on this junk...wait! What is this? A 12 thousand dollar vase in a garbage bag! Score!
    Yes and they take it to a pawn shop & get retail for it

    I have yet to go to a pawn shop & Tell them what I want & get it.
    in most cases your lucky to get a 3rd. of it's value.

  10. #10

    Jul 2012
    442
    109 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Have you guys noticed most of the "Treasure's" found in the storage lockers is in the bottom of a box wrapped in bubble wrap? Yep, sounds real to me.

  11. #11
    Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

    Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    6,107
    1121 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post

    My guess Ice Road truckers do the same.
    they definitely like their stock footage of ice cracking from underneath
    & they either have a hundred cameras on every truck, or have cameramen riding in the Bunk,
    passenger seat, & along side every wheel

    which tells me more stock Footage.

    Reality ? not on tv, you have to walk down the street for reality
    Yes with ice road truckers they say if they break down they would freeze to death.............. But they have all the camera men with them so they are safe...............And like you said they keep showing the ice cracking ...... But they will not let them drive on the ice untill some one checks it .......... They check how many inches the ice is frozen if is froze thick enought they let them drive on it............ And if not they will not let them drive on the ice.................... So they are pretty safe out there on the ice........ I would say that the drivers that are not on the tv show.......................Would have a dangerous job....... No camera crew and out there alone......................
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

 

 

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. reality of CRH
    By Pipster in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Apr 24, 2012, 12:05 PM
  2. Reality Checks
    By bigscoop in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Sep 17, 2010, 04:21 PM
  3. Back to reality
    By Holmes in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 21, 2010, 12:34 AM
  4. Back to Reality.
    By enamel7 in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 20, 2008, 12:05 PM
  5. Back to reality
    By RaptorSE in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 02, 2006, 10:42 PM

Search tags for this page

how do i get sponsorship for my reality tv show
,

no reality tv shows

,
reality shows
,

reality shows are not reality

,

reality tv

,

reality tv shows

,
reality tv thoughts
,

there is no reality

,
thoughts reality tv
,

tv and thoughts

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3