Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do any Sponsers offer Financing?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2011
    Minelab Ctx, Garrett PP,
    61 times

Do any Sponsers offer Financing?

Thinking of up grading my equipt. Wondering what options are available most interested in a ctx 3030

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    991 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Good luck on that, banks don't even offer financing and that's their business

us
    Sep 2010
    southeast PA
    CTX3030
    61 times
    i think there are a couple that do layaway
    down and dirty

us
    Ray

Jul 2012
    New Orleans burb
    At-Pro, Fisher F2
    94 times
    That would bring a whole new meaning to "couldn't be any nicer", I hear so often here about Bart and the other Boys. LOL If we're family, give us 90 days SAC.(same as cash). I can hear it now "I got your sac Ray !!". Really. I'd pay 4-6%. Don't manufacturers give distributors 90-120/net? With discounts plus trips and toys flowing. Wish I could get 3% !!
    HH Ray
    Oh, yes I've heard there's an average 86.6% markup. Just joking Bart. So much for my big boy future bargains and or the first anual BBH, OK Invatational(rumored about). I will be there to dig selenite crystals on the salt flats in Nov/Dec. b-for snow issues. I need a sniper coil for my AT-pro. I can meet you at your favorite park(honey hole). COLD CASH, Bart,................. minus s&h. LOL
    You wanted first row, You got it!

us
    May 2008
    Oklahoma
    Ace 250
    147 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    They (dealers) are active on TNET, you think they would respond even if it is " sorry we do not finance". At least you would know.
    Fire Buttons Pressed

us
    Jul 2010
    New Hampshire USA
    Fisher F5
    35 times
    Metal Detecting
    Talk to Mike at Woodland detectors. He will let you make payments until it's paid off.

us
    Aug 2011
    Minelab Ctx, Garrett PP,
    61 times
    Thanks for the responses ....I thought maybe there was a chance, seeings as the prices of the higher end detectectors keep going up

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell,AZ and Titusville,FL
    Right now: Garrett GTA 500, ACE 250, Fisher Impulse 8, Gold Bug 2, Whites GMT, Vibraprobe 570, and Falcon MD20
    1541 times
    Coinshooting, Gold prospecting, and Nuggetshooting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Just talked to Mike of Woodland today. He is a good man. I am ordering another machine from him. TTC
    The tide doesn't come in for six hours. You wanna wait here for six hours? Apocalypse Now

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    1122 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET
    I would say you would have to put one in lay-a-way....... To get a metal detector financed i would say you all most have to get a personal loan some place...... I don't think any one will finance a metal detector..........
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

Oct 2005
    XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
    116 times
    Thats interesting. In Britain though we do pay more for anything, including a can of Dr.Peppers, dealers do offer free finance over any period from six months to two years, no deposit needed and it is a true 0% interest rate.

Charter Member
    us

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    1122 times
    Quote Originally Posted by U.K. Brian View Post
    Thats interesting. In Britain though we do pay more for anything, including a can of Dr.Peppers, dealers do offer free finance over any period from six months to two years, no deposit needed and it is a true 0% interest rate.
    .................. There yes ....... But in the US i never saw a dealer that would finance a detector...................... All they do is take so much money a month till you have it paid off lawaway they call it............ Then they will give you your detector after they get all there money most of the time it will take 3 to 6 months before you get your detector..................... Or go to a loan co. pay a high interest like 22% and get the money........That's one way the UK is ahead of us..........
    Last edited by Keppy; Jul 25, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8454 times
    Mike at woodland let's you make payments till its paid for then it ships, no
    interest.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    790 times
    Quote Originally Posted by newport74
    Thinking of up grading my equipt. Wondering what options are available most interested in a ctx 3030
    If not I know this guy.
    releventchair likes this.

Charter Member
    us

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    1122 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Mike at woodland let's you make payments till its paid for then it ships, no
    interest.
    TH .... That's what i said most all will take lay-a-way but if you want to finance and get your detector right away..... You will have to take a loan out from a bank or finance co.........

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5172 times
    Credit Card would be the closest way to finance I can think of

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors