Quarter grand slam?

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
Hi everyone. So we've all seen posts of the lucky few here who have managed to snag themselves a dime grand slam (I myself missed one last year by ONE LOUSY YEAR!!!). I would like to know if anyone here has ever snagged a quarter grand slam (seated, Barber, SLQ, silver Washington)? I can imagine that this would be VERY hard to do. Also, what about 2 different types of halves, or maybe a half trifecta (I realize that a half grand slam is living in fantasy land lol)? Inquiring minds want to know...:tongue3:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you forgot to mention that in order for it to be a true grand slam, it would have to happen in one outing :laughing9:

In baseball, a grand slam can only happen in any given half of an inning :tongue3:

Your goal just got that much harder :laughing7:

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you forgot to mention that in order for it to be a true grand slam, it would have to happen in one outing :laughing9:

In baseball, a grand slam can only happen in any given half of an inning :tongue3:

Your goal just got that much harder :laughing7:

I think it is up to the hunter to decide his terms... you just need to specify the period of time... for example, did you get them all in one day, over the weekend, or did you go on a week long trip and come home with a trifecta or grandslam.

Best quarter story for me is a BBQ and a Washington in the same day. Washington was a 64 I believe so I just barely slid in there with a double.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread