Redneck315chick

Jan 13, 2010
Boonville, NY
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000_0003.JPG 000_0001.JPG 000_0005.JPG
I have a Coinmaster 6000/D For Sale, Kept in storage and still works like new. Would like $50.00 obo. didnt know where else to post this so please take a look and let me know if you're interested! Thank you! :hello:

attempted recovery

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twenty something years ago i owned a coinmaster 6000 and it was actually a pretty good machine, and for nostalgic reasons i am almost compelled to purchase this one, however i will not for two reasons
: the first being - i don't think you are allowed to sell on t-net if you are not a charter member.
: the second being - I honestly do not know what i would do with it in todays world of modern detectors except just look at it.

Mar 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there. I am interested in this metal detector. if you still have it available please call me at 570-659-5621. Please call between 10:30-3:30 anyday. Thanks,

Duane

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Twenty something years ago i owned a coinmaster 6000 and it was actually a pretty good machine, and for nostalgic reasons i am almost compelled to purchase this one, however i will not for two reasons
: the first being - i don't think you are allowed to sell on t-net if you are not a charter member.
: the second being - I honestly do not know what i would do with it in todays world of modern detectors except just look at it.

Yup, that's the series I original 6000 (before subsequent evolutions and incarnations). They were great for their time (circa 1978 introduction), but are a dinasour today. Nice bit of nostalgia though! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread