Treasure Hunting and what is involved?

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Well my friends I think it is time to get serious about Treasure Hunting.
I have formed a NEW LLC or I should say it is an old LLC but it has been laying dormant for a couple of years but it is NOW alive and starting to move.
AUDIA RESOPURCES INC., LLC is a Legal LLC and is registered in the State of Delaware ( the same place that WAL-MART was Inc. in.)
Anyway
AUDIA RESOURCES, INC. LLC is offering Memberships to anyone that is interested in being involved in Treasure Hunting and recovery.
AUDIA RESOURCES is in the process of acquiring a 35 foot boat that will be converted into a Treasure Hunting and Recovery rig.
AUDIA RESOURCES already has several locations to be explored that are showing promise. These locations are not known to present day Treasure Hunters anywhere. AUDIA RESOURCES will NOT offer to sell SHARES or STOCK but will offer Memberships.
AUDIA RESOURCES will only offer 200,000 Membership Certificates for $100.00 per Membership.

I KNOW THAT THIS MAY BE THE WRONG PLACE TO BE POSTING THIS INFORMATION SO IF THE MODERATORS WANT TO CHANGE THE LOCATION TO ITS PROPER PLACE -HAVE AT IT.

I known that some of you will be interested and some will not BUT you can be assured that this is a SERIOUS OFFER.
PLEASE be assured that EVERYTHING will be CONFIDENTIAL and only discussed among MEMBERS.
I also suggest that for those that do not know about Limited Liability Companies that you check it out anyway you want including your Attorney.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me by PEM
[email protected]
Have a great day my friends.
Peg Leg

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Peg Leg, sound like you got your game on..... Good luck and keep us all posted!

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
I believe that I am going to find some interesting ITEMS in the VERY NEAR future.
Most Corporations that seek Treasure look for Investors by selling Stock/Shares.
But the strange thing is Investors are always told that their Stock or shares keep falling because of IN HOUSE EXPENSE. What In HOUSE expenses?
AUDIA RESOURCES has NO paid employees or Executives to be paid.
Here is something that you may find interesting.
If you have any USED equipment that is still in good working condition-like UW metal detectors, UW cameras, Side Scan Sonar, Mag or Bottom Profiler ETC. AUDIA RESOURCES will trade Membership Certificates DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR.
EXAMPLE:
Lets say that you have a Side Scan Sonar that is worth $1,000. AUDIA RESOURCES will give you 10 Membership units for that item. MEMBERSHIPS units will NEVER GO DOWN but CAN go up.
This is because there are only some many MEMBERSHIP units that will ever be made available MEANING when they are GONE there will be no more.
Use your imagination and think of the possibilities.
AUDIA RESOURCES will take 51% to cover expenses. The remaining 49% will be divided according to what per cent you have in Membership units.
AUDIA RESOURCES Memberships units are $100.00 per unit and will NEVER DECREASE in value but CAN INCREASE.
More later
Thanks for your interest
Peg Leg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread