jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
although I Don't like Zeke or Steve Riedel, (because they arn't Tnet members) they do have a woman on their team
& although Emily isn't exactly anything but "Lost", & just there for the pay check,
she is there. so I like watching them most..
however, unless they have been holding back, if this week is the last episode ,
I think the Lazy Gator already has it done, even if they sit out the last episode

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the Lazy Gator team myself. I'm always for the little guy or the underdog.
Emily may be good for the cold Alaska nights, but she isn't too bright I guess. Remember last episode- Wood floats! You gotta love an outdoorsy woman though.
I think the producers may have been holding out for this last show finale, I believe we'll see some pretty good gold amounts from all three teams, a little fodder for next season. Maybe, maybe not? ???

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL. . . Not Tnet members. Emily is lost for sure. Nothing like going overseas to get a useless degree in opera and then going back to her boyfriend in NOME!! The Pommerenkes are there year round and have have the most money from having the biggest equipment. I like the Lazy Dragon because they spent or sacrificed the most, have the most to lose and are hitting the gold hard. I don't like the Zeke Team because they do nothing but whine and argue too much.

Eureka!!

Dec 26, 2006
jersey
Detector(s) used
MXT
Why was Zeke able to stay down for 4-5 hrs. with no respiratory issues? Were Steve and daughter Emily just scared and hyperventilating or was there really a problem with the O2 vs. the CO2?

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brand spankin newbie said:
Why was Zeke able to stay down for 4-5 hrs. with no respiratory issues? Were Steve and daughter Emily just scared and hyperventilating or was there really a problem with the O2 vs. the CO2?

Most likely because of lack of experience under the ice between the Reidels. Steve probably had an acid trip flashback and freaked out. . .lol. . . (joking), while Emily. . .well, she's Emily. There's not an issue with air, just a lack of experience I would guess.

Eureka!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the Lazy Gator team myself. I'm always for the little guy or the underdog.
Emily may be good for the cold Alaska nights, but she isn't too bright I guess. Remember last episode- Wood floats! You gotta love an outdoorsy woman though.
I think the producers may have been holding out for this last show finale, I believe we'll see some pretty good gold amounts from all three teams, a little fodder for next season. Maybe, maybe not? ???

LOL What did you Think of them Trying to Push Zeke to the Bottom with The Board LOL ?

goffe

Tenderfoot
Oct 21, 2008
Jamaica west indies
Detector(s) used
White's Surf Pulse, Whites Coinmaster iV GEB, White's Amphibian, Garret BFO... old stuff
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
HI, GUYS..I'M FROM/IN... JAMAICA..AND I LOVE THE IDEA OF GOLD HALF MILE OUT TO SEA IN POCKETS...but THE COLD!!!... I LOVE THIS SHOW, WUITH ALL THE CHARACTERS..BUT HAV'NT CABLE..IS THERE ANYWAY i MAY ACCESS IT VIA THE NET...( HAVE A FAST CONNECTION) TONY IN JA.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ugh, I hate this show as much as the original BSG. I watched one episode and said, same garbage. I just can't get past all fake, madeup drama and "problems" they put into the shows. I could watch an hour of just people on the bottom with the nozzle, everything else just ruins it.

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to Discoverychannel.com and look for "full episodes" Hopefully I directed you in the right direction. If so, enjoy.

Eureka!!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL What did you Think of them Trying to Push Zeke to the Bottom with The Board LOL ?
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. At least he did think of the rocks in the sluice. I believe he could of thought of something to actually bring with him though besides a 2x6. I mean a 2x6... really? no... really?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. At least he did think of the rocks in the sluice. I believe he could of thought of something to actually bring with him though besides a 2x6. I mean a 2x6... really? no... really?

I think they are auditioning for the New 3 Stooges.

I personally would have asked the camera man to grab it,
or swipe his if he refused :laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread