ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Nicholas said:
Hi
I work with fourth graders and showed them some of my coins and now they started bring coins and paper money to show the class. I think thats pretty cool.

I remember it was second grade and this kid in my class stood up for show and tell. He gets to the front of the class and pulled down his pant to show off the super hero underwear he had on. Now I remember that being cool. The teacher not so much.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Kid in our class had parents who owned the "Diamond Salon". We would bring in our quartz, pyrite, shiny stones and he brought in a black velvet tray with a diamond, ruby, emerald...We all hated him.

K

Kentucky Kache

I remember it was second grade and this kid in my class stood up for show and tell. He gets to the front of the class and pulled down his pant to show off the super hero underwear he had on. Now I remember that being cool. The teacher not so much.

Leave your personal life out of this.:laughing7:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Kentucky Kache said:
Leave your personal life out of this.:laughing7:

You like that don't you. If I remember correctly they were under dog under ware.

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I recall a boy in 8th grade flushing a M80 down the toilet,blew the pipes out,sure was show and tell to me and all the other kids!!:laughing7: God Bless Chris

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I carry silver and large cents on me daily.. always like to keep them in my wallet for barter.. Probably $50 worth.. always a good convo piece.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread