austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, being the banee or bannee once(still a novice and can't spell the word) I can say that they can be as little as a week or so and as long as forever. It depends on the crime. They lock up some of those threads too so you can never see them. Alas, I am but a novice. We have some highly trained multi year winners of the Bannee award, true champions, and they can probably answer you with more detail. I am sure that one of our highly trained, highly motivated banners might stop by too. Be careful though, you are asking too many dangerous questions...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Threads you can't see were moved to a mod/admin forum only visible to us, that is why you can't see them... Members banned can be banned any length of time or for life. Bans for members who repeatly break our rules get longer and some are for good.....Some times the old "3 strikes your out" comes into play...... Usually first ban is a week sometimes 2 weeks it will depend on the rule violation, it can be longer, if the person tries to sneak back in under another name the ban gets longer.....

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well now that i see what these members are banned for i can see the reason for the banning...............Sorry TH i did not know these members were that out of control of themselves.........

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No apology needed Keppy....:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread