Well, my plans fell through....again

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, plans didn't work out for me again to buy my own MD this month.. I still have my friend's old BH Pioneer 202 and he's bringing over another MD tomorrow. He doesn't recall which brand it is just that it doesn't have a screen and has 2 - 4 knobs on the front.. He says it works but to him that could just mean that it lights up and goes beep over a tin can... lol. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he is a longtime close friend so we will see what he's bringing over to me tomorrow... Maybe I'll get a lucky break and we can work up a deal.. I'm sure whatever it is that I can find a manual online..... :icon_scratch:

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take a look on the treasure related items for sale" forum on the bottom of the homepage,Got a great deal on an omega 8000 last week on there.Vendors on here will work something out for you,best bang for your buck buying through the forum vendors on Tnet.

OP
OP
Wily Dunk

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks LuckyThirteen08, yeah, I've been checking them out. The problem is finances right now. Wife sick and had to go to doctor and also meds. I fell and almost broke my left wrist so there was an ER trip and meds and now me and my wallet are both busted up... I'll get there, just not as soon as I'd planned..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions