Kellyco Shipping question.

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
Perhaps someone here who has ordered a detector from them can help me with this question...........do they provide tracking numbers for their UPS orders? I ordered a detector from them on this past Saturday night, received a confirmation Sunday morning, but no tracking #. I see they have a place on their site to track UPS packages. I have E-Mailed them twice, once yesterday and again today but have not heard back.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i could track my package from them. a lot of those salesmen at kellyco dont give a rats ass about you unless you are spending more money and are giving them thier commission.(one of the major problems with kellyco). try calling instead.

ZoSo71

Nov 5, 2006
Somewhere near Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's DFX / Modded BH Land Star
When I bought my DFX from them..It was delivered before they updated there tracking information. It was something like a 2 day lag in information.

The overall buying experience from them was less then satisfactory.

ZoSo71

OP
OP
Ricardo_NY1

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
Just received an e-mail with a tracking number not 2 minutes after I posted this. Thanks for your input guys.

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
If the ups says package received it does not necessarly mean they have picked it up from the shipper it just means it was called in to be picked up (go figure)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Orlando, have been to Kellyco about a half dozen times since I bought my unit. Never had to deal with them other then in person, but they have always been very helpful and polite face to face. I bought a Cobra Beach Magnet the first time and returned to the store about 4 days later as it would not see a gold chain on top of the ground.

They explained how chains are the hardest things for a detector to see, I explained I wanted a unit that saw gold chains, even tiny ones and they allowed me to return my unit and get another one of my choice.

If you still have any problems and I can be of any help at all just send me PM.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread