sad tale of woe

dobie

Feb 12, 2006
corry, pa
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, bounty hunter scout
back in 85 a tornado went through my inlaws property and totally wiped them out and they had to rebuild,.the original homestead was 150 years old, and when we demolished the house i found "hidden hiddie holes and secret panels" built into the walls,there was nothing in them, i checked,and this was well before i got into m.d.,,now fast forward to today,,i got permission from ma in law(oh yes,need that ok even from her),so i just know theres good stuff to find on the grounds, as we found all kinds of cash under the linolium and in the walls of the old house,,,anyway i go up with the detecter,,,big bummer,in the course of rebuilding,they had a dozer come up and all the old cars and motors and trannies and all the other junk you can think off that would be laying around, got all dozed,buried,piled up,everywhere, it woul;d have been a great place before ,the tornado, to detect, but now its a nightmare,arrrggh, they just pushed and piled everything everywhere, i dont think i could ever clean it up to find anything worthwhile now,,talk about frustraiting,,maybe when she passes, ill get a dozer and work through it all then

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread