Maybe Those Arent Really Cellar Holes Youre Hunting

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing. Thanks for posting.

OP
OP
Valley Ranger

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
But, it's now completely YOUR fault I'm googling "giant skeletons" instead of working. :BangHead:

Yeah, I know. Based on the size of some of those dudes, you might want to pack heat. :icon_thumright:

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always do. :)

OP
OP
Valley Ranger

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
3 shots, center mass. Of course, if they speak English, you might try making friends first - I'll bet they could put you onto some really cool sites!
laughing7.gif

Last edited:

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome video!

I had seen some posts about cellar holes, and had really no idea what it was, but now I have a lot better idea...

The guy seems to know what he is talking about too, especially in the end about the corporations..

OP
OP
Valley Ranger

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome video!

I had seen some posts about cellar holes, and had really no idea what it was, but now I have a lot better idea...

The guy seems to know what he is talking about too, especially in the end about the corporations..

Yes, he's definitely done his research. I don't agree w/all his political stuff, though I am somewhat of a Ron Paul fan. :icon_thumright:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm happy that I saw that video. Thanks!
In my research of my area (Manitoba) I came across articles written in the early 1880's by Dr. Bryce about the mounds located in the southern portion of my province. Bryce writes about how he finally managed to find a mound that hadn't been excavated by the Smithsonian Institute and found strange copper pendants and armour that he believed to resemble that which would have been attributed to the Vikings or Celts. His theory was dismissed a few years later and nothing was ever really discussed about it to this day.
What angered me was why was the Smithsonian here in the unsettled parts of Canada, extracting our history and not sharing the information they gathered? They were driven to open every mound throughout North America before anyone else could, even in a country they had no right to be in!
In the mid-18th century, the first white man to travel, explore, and set up fur trade posts in the southern portion of Manitoba was La Verendrye who did write in his journals about a tribe of 8 foot tall "White Indians" who inhabited the area where all the mounds were located. These giants would disappear shortly after. He believed that the Mandan Indians of North Dakota were influenced by this lost race and they were the ones who eradicated them. The Mandan were quite "civilized" in comparison to the Plains Indians of the region and many early fur traders used to go to them to get all their seeds for planting crops. They had many varieties of vegetables and corn which was an anomaly amongst the neighboring Indians, who were typically nomadic.
I tried many times to research the Mound builders in this vicinity.
Unfortunately, all roads lead to the Smithsonian and we can forget about getting the truth from them!
Interesting post.
Cheers,
Dave.

OP
OP
Valley Ranger

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm happy that I saw that video. Thanks!
In my research of my area (Manitoba) I came across articles written in the early 1880's by Dr. Bryce about the mounds located in the southern portion of my province. Bryce writes about how he finally managed to find a mound that hadn't been excavated by the Smithsonian Institute and found strange copper pendants and armour that he believed to resemble that which would have been attributed to the Vikings or Celts. His theory was dismissed a few years later and nothing was ever really discussed about it to this day.
What angered me was why was the Smithsonian here in the unsettled parts of Canada, extracting our history and not sharing the information they gathered? They were driven to open every mound throughout North America before anyone else could, even in a country they had no right to be in!
In the mid-18th century, the first white man to travel, explore, and set up fur trade posts in the southern portion of Manitoba was La Verendrye who did write in his journals about a tribe of 8 foot tall "White Indians" who inhabited the area where all the mounds were located. These giants would disappear shortly after. He believed that the Mandan Indians of North Dakota were influenced by this lost race and they were the ones who eradicated them. The Mandan were quite "civilized" in comparison to the Plains Indians of the region and many early fur traders used to go to them to get all their seeds for planting crops. They had many varieties of vegetables and corn which was an anomaly amongst the neighboring Indians, who were typically nomadic.
I tried many times to research the Mound builders in this vicinity.
Unfortunately, all roads lead to the Smithsonian and we can forget about getting the truth from them!
Interesting post.
Cheers,
Dave.

Thanks Dave.

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Stony ill never look at another stone structure the same again:laughing7:

Im sure they are cellar holes im hunting but i do find some strange looking structures from time to time...

Interesting.

Blaze

OP
OP
Valley Ranger

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
Valley Ranger

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for posting the vid.
I don't put much (I mean any) faith in what politicians say about anything, but If GW and AL refer to these giants, thats good enough for me.

Me either.

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
cool stuff! i wanna see the skeletons! with double rows of teeth!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
None of those structures around here. How about ancient Nephilim?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread