SIGNING OFF

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bill - De

Dec 22, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Cibola
CZ-20, Sea Hunter II, Simplex,
Minelab Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sonofadigger, I hope you don't stop posting. I don't know what your reasons are, but your posts have been good ones, so why leave? Also, I see you are a fellow fisherman, which is another of my passions. I fish the Atlantic, out of Indian River Inlet, Delaware, primarily. I have a boat, and am a USCG 100T Master.

I like your sig pic.

Stick around. You're an asset to the forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, dont let a member or two get you down...... Mods will handle the people who feel its okay to attack someone for their posts.....If they want listen to mods and follow TN rules then we can show them the door for a few weeks or longer....

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sonofadigger,

I wouldn't let the doubters stop you from posting if it was my call.....just a bit of jealousy creeping into the equation if you ask me......you find what you find and if they have doubts that's their problem not yours....just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys its just disheartening when I find something really awesome and want to share with people who appreciate the finds and then just get called a liar it makes me not even want to participate anymore

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sonofadigger,

You put a lot of effort into the hobby and you manage to make some great finds and enjoy sharing with others....so keep doing it.....the petty types will always be around snipping because they aren't finding the goodies.....it's easy to throw stones from the sidelines instead of putting in the effort to find the keepers....just don't let them throw water on your parade.

Regards + HH

Bill

Thanks guys its just disheartening when I find something really awesome and want to share with people who appreciate the finds and then just get called a liar it makes me not even want to participate anymore

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The one who called you a liar has done an Elvis, "he has left the building", he is gone for good.... Don't let some big mouth idiot ruin it for you, you have a lot of members who enjoy your posts and participation here....

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
....... son..... you can't pay to much attention to what is said on here........ A lot on here have big egos and big mouths..... and really don't know what they are talking about...... So you just have to let it roll off you back like water on a duck.... In one ear & out the other..... But i wish you luck no matter if you stay on Tnet or go some were else....

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you stop posting you let them win...dont let them win.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Post away my good man. Had to find your post. Faint kind of day! Do i believe there are sweet spots regarding soil ph and other factors,of course,just as there are yuck spots. Don,t want to know any thing about where you hunt but your digging the signals you are and your learning your machine a huge part in your earned success. If you don,t post good hunting to you anyway.

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in here with us sonofadigger. We all know your a good ole boy and appreciate your finds and posts.

JT1080

Sep 17, 2012
Santa Clarita
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aww no.. Please don't leave. Your vids are some of the rare few on the net that I look forward to watching. I hope you decide to stay.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Never surrender sonofdigger,never give up the good fight.Look at me,im still here,look at the names i've been called.Peoples lame words mean nothing to me.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
sonofadigger said:
hey everyone just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know im not gonna be posting anymore i will still enjoy looking at everyones finds so thanks to everyone for the comments and likes i appreciate it.take care and happy hunting to all

Man, stop crying. Maybe you should stop with the baking soda on your coins. Perhaps you could go easy on rubbing the dirt off your coins after you pull them out of the hole. That's a couple things that you should be more worried about.

Oh by the way. You know you never caught that fish in your avatar.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Theres one of the problems right above this post.As i stated in my first post of this thread.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
Theres one of the problems right above this post.As i stated in my first post of this thread.

You had to have been there dude. You don't know of what you speak. Some Internet thug that just joined who had like nine posts tried to bring son down. If you had seen the post before it was removed you would not have made the above comment.

Hey sonofadigger now it's up to two members who won't get a 8x10 glossy. LOL

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hoping we had this handled son...... the "Former" member
I took care of last night is so far gone 20 million years from now, someone may post his fossil on our forum,
and get banned for it :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hoping we had this handled son...... the "Former" member
I took care of last night is so far gone 20 million years from now, someone may post his fossil on our forum,
and get banned for it :icon_thumright:

thats classic jeff:laughing9:

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks guys for all the kind words i appreciate it. i guess i shouldnt let petty things like that bother me i guess i didnt realize there was so many who actually enjoyed my post so that makes me feel alot better:thumbsup: ps.. ticm that list is gonna be pretty big by the time christmas gets here lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread