Feb 12, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All

I just purchased a Minelab Excalibur Sword on Ebay

It has no owners manual, I searched the net and the Minelab website and could find no information on this unit, only that it is multi frequency(17) and it was the first of the excaliburs and was considered one of the best made.

If any of you are familiar with this detector I would appreciate if you could tell me:

1) If I could use the Excalibur ll manual for this detector if not where can I find one?

2) If this machine is interchangeable with the Excalibur ll search coil?

3) Is this machine equipped with BBS--Broad Band Spectrum?

Thank you

tom917

:BangHead:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi All

I just purchased a Minelab Excalibur Sword on Ebay

It has no owners manual, I searched the net and the Minelab website and could find no information on this unit, only that it is multi frequency(17) and it was the first of the excaliburs and was considered one of the best made.

If any of you are familiar with this detector I would appreciate if you could tell me:

1) If I could use the Excalibur ll manual for this detector if not where can I find one?

2) If this machine is interchangeable with the Excalibur ll search coil?

3) Is this machine equipped with BBS--Broad Band Spectrum?

Thank you

tom917

:BangHead:
...... Well i just went to Minelabs website ... and i found the owners manual for the first type excalibur... the Excalibur sword.... but i do not know how to put it up here so it's there just look...... ........... And yes it is BBS ....... And yes any Excalibur coil you can use on it ........... Weather it be the first Excalibur made or the newest one made and all made all the coils will work on it ......... and all Sovereign coils will work on it also......... But on the excalibur the coils are hard wired on.......

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tom917

Greenie
Feb 12, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Keppy

Thanks for going to Minelab and looking.

The last time I went to the Minelab website I could not find a manual for the Excalibur Sword but after your reply I went back and found a manual that just might be the sword, the only problem it does not state anywhere that it is the sword, but it has all the indications of being the sword such as the horseshoe search coil so I will assume that it is the sword.

Once again thank you

Take care

Tom917

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Manual for the Excall 1000/800, not the Excal 2 will work, it is all the same.....

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Keppy

Thanks for going to Minelab and looking.

The last time I went to the Minelab website I could not find a manual for the Excalibur Sword but after your reply I went back and found a manual that just might be the sword, the only problem it does not state anywhere that it is the sword, but it has all the indications of being the sword such as the horseshoe search coil so I will assume that it is the sword.

Once again thank you

Take care

Tom917
......:thumbsup:,,,,,:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread