Iniana, PA to Beaver County, PA

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently took a job promotion/relocation to Beaver County, PA, about 2 hours from where I live now, in Indiana, PA..... starting on 1/6/13.
I also should be on here a lot since I will be staying in a hotel and have plenty of time to blog...LOL.

When I talked to the hotel manager, when I was booking my hotel room for the first week, I got 1 out of the 2 questions that I asked a 'YES'.
Question #1 was: "do you have high speed internet access?" ....YES!
Question #2 was: "do you have a coin garden in the hotel?" ....NO!.... a...uh...a what again?!?

I got a few great detecting friends in the Indiana, PA area I still plan on hooking up with in 2013 and hope to meet some new detecting friends in the SW, PA... Beaver County, PA area this year.

P.S. if anyone knows of a rental around the Pittsburgh, PA airport area... let me know! This hotel will only last so long... especially without a coin garden!

I wonder what they would say about my AT Pro in the shallow area of the hotel pool...?....

thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions