Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree211Likes

Thread: Diggers Show

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oct 2012
    Wisc
    Teknetics T2se, Fisher CZ-3D, Garrett At Pro, Fisher F2, Tesoro Compadre Past machines...XP Deus, Vx3, MXT Pro, Outlaw, Vaq, E-Trac, Coinmaster Pro.
    802 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve in PA View Post
    But across the road from that house I dug a colonial bonanza that would have had them swinging from the trees till the cows came home
    Or at least until the cameras were shut off!
    Remember...You are unique. Just like everyone else!

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2038 times
    Or until some one flipped them a banana. lol Frank

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profile.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	730155

us
    Dec 2012
    Saint Paul, MN
    minelab explorer whites dfx garrett ace 250
    42 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I actually liked last nights show because they showed real recreational prospecting on national tv not like the clowns on the other gold shows strip minning and rape and pillaging the land it showed the fun you can have and the work it takes. Plus they were donating the proceeds to their local high school.
    CoilyGirl and sparky661 like this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Oswego NY
    ETRAC ,T2 SE , Garret Pro pointer
    38 times
    Metal Detecting
    I Love the show, it,s awesome this time of the year to watch some digging and keep the flame burning is a great escape. I think they are a couple of great guys that got an opportunity to display their hobby and dig some awesome sites. Good for you guys your doing a good job representing the hobby and showing the true side of it. Like finding a pulltab here and there and getting excited about IH and such. I look forward to the episodes and really enjoy their personalities.

us
    Sep 2012
    SW Pa
    Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
    125 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky661
    I Love the show, it,s awesome this time of the year to watch some digging and keep the flame burning is a great escape. I think they are a couple of great guys that got an opportunity to display their hobby and dig some awesome sites. Good for you guys your doing a good job representing the hobby and showing the true side of it. Like finding a pulltab here and there and getting excited about IH and such. I look forward to the episodes and really enjoy their personalities.

Everyone likes it Just want something to complain about till spring
    Last edited by Jim of PA; Jan 23, 2013 at 05:57 PM.
    I CAN DIGIT

us
    May 2012
    PA
    Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
    117 times
    Metal Detecting
    Yup.....that's it.......NEED something to complain about.....reminds me of old retired people with NOTHING to do

Show was good last night...I enjoyed it once again

us
    Garrett watersports!

Apr 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
    173 times
    ..........Or you could do what Im doing & put a few on ignore!
    Just remember...what you miss today...I will find tomorrow!

us
    Mar 2010
    Florida
    ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
    2299 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I think the people that dont like the show, dont like much of anything.
    kayden and biggmike like this.

us
    Jan 2013
    Southeast Virginia
    Teknetics T2, Pro Pointer
    160 times
    Relic Hunting
    Hahaha, yeah if you don't like the show you don't like anything. Give me a break.
    fella and Frankn like this.

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    1195 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET
    Quote Originally Posted by lookindown View Post
    I think the people that dont like the show, dont like much of anything.
    ..... lookindown ....Now every body likes & dislikes different things we are not robots......I could not like that show and still like other things...........Some of the things in there show i don't like..... And there are things in there show i like............................... But i still like......the other show that has a saying that goes like this......" BOOM BABY ".... I REALLY LIKE THAT SAYING BOOM BABY.... I like it better than you know siv roundness and juice ,....ect , ect.....
    Last edited by Keppy; Jan 24, 2013 at 09:28 AM.
    lookindown likes this.
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8952 times
    Please remember to keep it civil and within our rules, if it turns to insults or attacks thread will be locked or timeouts issued if called for.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Charter Member
    us

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    1195 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Please remember to keep it civil and within our rules, if it turns to insults or attacks thread will be locked or timeouts issued if called for.
    ...TH.... All i said is i like the saying ...BOOM BABY.... I hear that saying boom baby at construction sites when i am delevering trees to them at times when something goes really good for the workers or boss there............

Jan 2007
    Hi, Yes i thought the constant beeping is strange... But then again i have only used a whites detector 6000 di and it is a constant hum ( loader hum at object ).... Ive always wondered if its for show on telivision... Now for my next comment... Whats with the ( Twit ) on that show ? ? You have one guy playing the straight mature decent guy and then you have the OFF the wall Lunatic thats on something Get him off the air before he kills the show For the good of this Hobby they need some other guy on there lets face it.. a few of the threads of comments on this websight say that people would mute the tv because of him.. But yes i do watch to see what they uncover.... JEFF P.S. dose it seem like ive wanted to vent my opinion for a while ...... : )

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8952 times
    Keppy my post had nothing to do with your post at all...

Thread was reported, I just reminded members to keep it by the rules was all.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jan 24, 2013 at 02:17 PM.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Charter Member
    us

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    1195 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Keppy my post had nothing to do with your post at all...

Thread was reported, I just reminded members to keep it by the rules was all.
    OK.....

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Sponsors