Ringgy and KG. . . .hm

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In before the words start flying!

CoinHunterAZ

Feb 18, 2013
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Umm...you forgot Ster & Colone & roundness in the hole!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and running and rolling with any find

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I'm starting to seriously choke on is "awesome" since it applied to every find. Also every hit is "slamming". Somebody give them a dictionary so they can find other adjectives.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I'm starting to seriously choke on is "awesome" since it applied to every find. Also every hit is "slamming". Somebody give them a dictionary so they can find other adjectives.
If your choking, why are you watching? :dontknow:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes sir the more complaints they get ... The happier they are for that means there are a lot of ones watching.............. I can not see how you can watch a show you don't like??????????????.... Like one actress mother said one time she said to her daughter..... Don't those bad reviews upset you and get you mad.......... And she told he mother..... Good or bad reviews.. they all mean money in the bank.... I love them all......

Last edited:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookindown, like Pulltab said there is a foot of snow on the ground, and no detecting to be done so for me watching this show is a hair better than watching the snow melt. And I do love the sound of the Propointer. And if you don't like criticism of the show, why do you read the posts?

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
all i can say is "MUTE" and enjoy watching them detect and just like when i am detecting hoping the next target is something cool

idowa

Jan 21, 2012
Palouse, WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I watch the show every now and then and agree some of the lingo is a bit annoying. But, they are likable, goofy guys that don't wear black T-shirts, bandannas have bunches of tattoos and cuss and sneer at the camera like just about every other reality show these days.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookindown, like Pulltab said there is a foot of snow on the ground, and no detecting to be done so for me watching this show is a hair better than watching the snow melt. And I do love the sound of the Propointer. And if you don't like criticism of the show, why do you read the posts?
I love criticism of the show...it gives me something to talk about. :icon_thumleft:

wouldtick

Feb 3, 2013
BOOM BABY! I know it is a different show but I am thinking about throwing it out there the first pulltab I get this year.

OP
OP
Pulltab Parson

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think the guys are having a good time, I mean, it would be great if I could get paid for doing what I love, and hey, I naturally act like an ass whether I was on tv or not, so maybe I need a show. :laughing7:

I don't know if it's just acting, but it seems to me these guys really have a passion for detecting, just like the rest of us, for that, I think the show is worth it's weight in my tv time, I just struggle with the lingo, I think it's a bit over the top for my taste, but I'm not going to quit watching it. . . . it's true, I'm a sucker for bad talent and good times with a little detectoring throne in for good measure!

That's my 2 cents!

HH
PTP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread