going to new site on Sunday.

wayne91101

Jan 26, 2013
Vesta Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO with 8.5X11" COIL AND COVER,Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Garrett PRO Pointer,Lesche digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well so far the weather is looking good for Sunday's hunt. My wife a few friends and I are going to go hunt at a site where there was a battle in the late 1700's. As far as I know there has not been anyone there to hunt this site. So I hope we will have a great day out. The weather has been ugly here in North GA. wet and cold with lots of wind so not been out in a few days. I'm itching to get out and get to a place with this kind of history! We will go after Church and take us some lunch to eat out there and make it a day there on the battle ground. Looking forward to go out with the wife, this will be her first outing with her new MD. I will take some picks while there of some of the digs and finds. They will be posted if there is anything there to pull from the ground. The Battle of kettle creek in Washington GA. is where we will be going so if you would like read up on this site look it up on the WWW. Thanks for reading and H.H.
Gota go watch the truck race now that is something esle I've been itching for also NASCAR. Daytona 500 on sunday but it will be on the DVR list to see it after the hunt. Priorities first the battle ground awaits.:icon_thumright:

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a good time Wayne, I hope you get a lot of colonial treasure. I know how fun it can be to search an old site; it's a good time!

Happy Hunting

Pulltab Parson

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread