Out of the Chaos... a V3i !

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have not been posting or on much.... at least compared to the last year.

Nor have I been out detecting much (although in the northeast, it is rough this time of the year).

I took a promotion/relocation from Indiana, PA back to the 'burbs of Piuttsburgh, PA.

What was crazier was that I started a few painting/remodeling projects for the house I was in and listed the house's 'sale price is contingent with the projects/work being done'. I didn't think it would sell fast. Some houses are on the market for 6-9+ months right? The housing market is tanked?
I thought i'd have time to do them.
I posted the house on Facebook and told people to 'please share'.

Here was the power of 'social networking'....

My GF shared it. Her mom shared it from there. A gal that works in her office shared it. A gal that works for the same company but in another office shared it. THAT gal's daughter saw it and was recently married and looking to buy in that price range and location saw it.

They came out to see it 2 days later, we agreed on a price 2 days later, and closing was 30 days....

So.... I had to complete all the projects in 30 days!... contingent upon the sale!

I spent the last 30 days working 48 hours on my new job and going out to the house (2 hour drive) to finish all the work 20-30+ hours per week on top of my job. Pretty much 1 'detecting day' during that time.
boooooooo!.....

Finished up the work 2 days ago (yeah...cut it close). Walk thru was this morning. Closing was this afternoon. Checks in hand today!

I divided up the check with my GF (who financed the whole operation initially) and she told me to 'order that detector you have been talking about'.

I have been hammering my Etrac and AT Pro over a year now, and have mentioned a few times, I wanted to get a White's V3i to add to my arsenal. She told me to 'order the V3i, and the wireless headphones, and the coil I wanted, and she was buying it for all the work I had done thru the chaos'.

I have owned a lot of the top machines...mids...and lowers.... from pretty much all the major brands but NEVER have...for some reason... had a White's machine.

Ordered it and should be here next week to kick off the Spring with it!

out of the chaos comes my V3i !

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Viddy,
Congratulations on completing all you said you would do. More of that could be going around these days. Your GF certainly
appreciated all your hard work! I've had two new White's machines and still appreciate all three I own. The V3i is a high power rock star with all sorts of variable potential so expect to take some time getting used to it and even more time to know what you are doing with it. It should be a great machine!.............63bkpkr

OP
OP
Viddy

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks 63bkpkr.... I am a programming nut... so I should be in good hands....LOL

I am the one who did the Etrac Target Card + modded Andy Sabich's Park program for the ETrac + I ghosted the F75 software on my T2...

I cant wait to get my hands on the V3i! :-)

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Viddy, more congratulations as you the V3i and this site are going to become fast friends, you are going to have a true following! I AM looking forward to your posts, tips, programs, others comments as all will be valuable!.............63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread