Treasure located in South America Enormous Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffcowan21

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Afternoon to all forum members. My name is Jeff Cowan and I live in Ontario, Canada. My family has never been one to actually talk much or tell people our story but I think it's time to introduce myself. I wont go into tons of details as it would take a lifetime to write it all down, and I dont want to give too much up yet. What I will say is I am looking for a few choice individuals to help me with completing a project that has been in the works for well over 30 years now. 3 years ago we finally discovered the resting place of a very famous lost treasure, one that no one believed existed. We found enough physical evidence that we will be returning this summer to finish opening this ancient vault. I dont want to say anything more at the moment as Im sure being a new member Ill probably get the doubters emailing. What I can say is we actually found it finally, without a doubt, and am seriously looking for that right group of people to work with on this. We found a buried treasure that will dwarf the Atocha hoard. I wanted to say also, to anyone out there that has that dream of locating hidden treasure, it is out there and very achievable if you really put your heart into it. I would love to hear from any seriously interested parties that do have the means and ability to travel for a 3 week period.
I do look forward to meeting new people on this wonderful forum.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Good Afternoon to all forum members. My name is Jeff Cowan and I live in Ontario, Canada. My family has never been one to actually talk much or tell people our story but I think it's time to introduce myself. I wont go into tons of details as it would take a lifetime to write it all down, and I dont want to give too much up yet. What I will say is I am looking for a few choice individuals to help me with completing a project that has been in the works for well over 30 years now. 3 years ago we finally discovered the resting place of a very famous lost treasure, one that no one believed existed. We found enough physical evidence that we will be returning this summer to finish opening this ancient vault. I dont want to say anything more at the moment as Im sure being a new member Ill probably get the doubters emailing. What I can say is we actually found it finally, without a doubt, and am seriously looking for that right group of people to work with on this. We found a buried treasure that will dwarf the Atocha hoard. I wanted to say also, to anyone out there that has that dream of locating hidden treasure, it is out there and very achievable if you really put your heart into it. I would love to hear from any seriously interested parties that do have the means and ability to travel for a 3 week period.
I do look forward to meeting new people on this wonderful forum.

Anyone else see the apparent and obvious contradictions in this text? He has either "found it", or he "hasn't". Go through with that question on your mind, and you'll see that in one breath he's "found it", and in the next breath ... "We found enough physical evidence " .... and so forth.

Typical south of the border "treasure in every cave" superstition stuff. Oh, and he was wise to this anticipated reaction, to "head it off at the pass": "....I dont want to say anything more at the moment as Im sure being a new member Ill probably get the doubters emailing."

Yup, ok, my check's in the mail.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anyone else see the apparent and obvious contradictions in this text? He has either "found it", or he "hasn't". Go through with that question on your mind, and you'll see that in one breath he's "found it", and in the next breath ... "We found enough physical evidence " .... and so forth.

Typical south of the border "treasure in every cave" superstition stuff. Oh, and he was wise to this anticipated reaction, to "head it off at the pass": "....I dont want to say anything more at the moment as Im sure being a new member Ill probably get the doubters emailing."

Yup, ok, my check's in the mail.
Not to mention...."let's see, should I involve my lifelong friends in this, so they can share in the wealth, or involve some people on Treasure Net I've never met?"...DOHHHH
Jim

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
may be his ace 2 fiddy or his At pro tone audio iron roller over is questionable

OP
OP
J

jeffcowan21

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Toby,

I want to thank you for being so professional with your email and question. Ill do my best to answer you here. First, we did find what we were searching for and did recover some items last year, which are kept here in a bank safety deposit box. What we have found is something too large to under take our selves. That said, we have 5 members of our team already in place, including a structural engineer, a chemical engineer, myself, and two other trusted individuals. For the forum member who didnt read very closely, i said we found it and yes, have enough physical evidence to prove its there. I dont mind the sceptics, as Mel Fisher had them as well. I was trying to present it on here to simply see if there were any serious people who might have interest in discussing this further. My family is involved, but we welcome a few proper individuals for this undertaking. We have had interest from several major networks wanting to cover the story but wont entertain that till years end. I truly look forward to discussing this with you further.
We will be returning again this year to start removing more. Best wishes to everyone. I apologize if my first post is mis written, Im going off of no sleep from too much work load.

Last edited:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Toby,

I want to thank you for being so professional with your email and question. Ill do my best to answer you here. First, we did find what we were searching for and did recover some items last year, which are kept here in a bank safety deposit box. What we have found is something too large to under take our selves. That said, we have 5 members of our team already in place, including a structural engineer, a chemical engineer, myself, and two other trusted individuals. For the forum member who didnt read very closely, i said we found it and yes, have enough physical evidence to prove its there. I dont mind the sceptics, as Mel Fisher had them as well. I was trying to present it on here to simply see if there were any serious people who might have interest in discussing this further. My family is involved, but we welcome a few proper individuals for this undertaking. We have had interest from several major networks wanting to cover the story but wont entertain that till years end. I truly look forward to discussing this with you further. My email is [email protected]
We will be returning again this year to start removing more. Best wishes to everyone. I apologize if my first post is mis written, Im going off of no sleep from too much work load.
Why don't you come right out and say.....you are looking for a sponser.

SS

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Hey gang, .... google this fellow's email address that he just gave us :)

OP
OP
J

jeffcowan21

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad Tom........

Sad youve been looking for a fight since I got on here. First, I just got this email last year, so what you thought you found on me is incorrect, but nice attempt buddy. Second, I dont need a sponsor at all. So Ill close this off and will end my use of this forum since it seems to have some real personalities on it. I hope others on here see how unclassy Tom and a few others are on here.
People like you never survive in this world Tom, remember that.

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well jeffcowan21, Hello
Myself...I don't/won't... judge anyone ...a Liar/Fake...so now's your chance.
Unless of course "You Prove otherwise" to 'wary,skeptic' people, myself included (which you already stated earlier)!
SOOOO...the ball/hammer is in your court....or would you rather others "Prove You otherwise!"
If you are not "B S"ing....then fine, You can stand by your word and you've nothing to hide!....(that would be a happy ending!)
BUT!!!...If 'anyone'.....not just you, Can't stand by their word!!.
Then, I myself ...as a "TRUE CANADIAN"!!! would be ashamed of your tactics!...(that's IF!...you even are..."CANADIAN")??

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is also against TN rules to try to raise funds from our website, if your only looking for people to help in the work on the project then your post is fine, if your looking for financial backers then it violates our rules.............

Other members remember you can not attack a member..................

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, why did this guy remove his email adress, an adress that's on a scammers list :icon_scratch:

SS Who created this so called List ?
People like in this thread who apparently label anyone who mentions finding a treasure Fake ?

Anyone can create lists

(If your email ended up on a Paranoids list, My guess You'd get a new one while looking
into why it's there)

Looks like you's already managed to chase another new member away ???
and as TH said unless he tried to raise funds , he didn't break any rules to even
be warned about.

Last edited:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys busted him with that scammers list and he high tailed it out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread