tnet not displaying correctly on tablets????

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Working fine on my IPad.

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on I pad all the time and its great .

How's your Internet?

CleenSweep

Feb 27, 2013
Middlesex County, MA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3I
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer(s)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, I've had numerous display issues certain apps....We have 2 first gen 10.1's we mounted in the car for Netflix etc for the kids, and 2 new 10.1's my wife and I use....All 4 have issues on occasion and need to be rebooted....Not sure what you're using, so just an FYI....

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I wish websites would abandon mobil versions of them. When smartphones first started coming out, they had their place. Nowdays most smartphones are more then capable of viewing full HTML.

Yet, unless you google it on how to tweak the phone to view full html, most news sites, weather sites, by default route you to their mobil versions.

I use samsung galaxy ... to view this in full html. use default browser. open blank page. type about:debug in url. will do nothing. open settings. select view as desktop. hit refresh. once you did about:debug no need to do it again, but you usually have to select desktop everytime you open the browser.

my attempts at full html with opera and firefox and even dolphin browser have failed.

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, I've had numerous display issues certain apps....We have 2 first gen 10.1's we mounted in the car for Netflix etc for the kids, and 2 new 10.1's my wife and I use....All 4 have issues on occasion and need to be rebooted....Not sure what you're using, so just an FYI....

yes thats the tablet im using thanks for the information

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might have a problem if you're trying to read T-Net on the type of tablet that Mose's had :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread