three Eagles

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seen when I was on a 30 mile peddle bike ride first time out, had the surf master in my back pack. and I looked up to the East and there they were. to were diving and grabbing each other by the talons and swirling down wards. the other one looked younger it's head was not white. it made the hole trip man what a site for sore eyes. the surf master from white's found me about three pounds of copper in about three hours of hunting no-then real deep or big that's about a hundred pieces or so. frost was coming out of the road. so I did some draining off that took some time. I was busy the roads is over three miles long. when they made the road. I was told they lost a team of horses trying to fill in the silver river it crosses the wait of the rock pulled the team of horses in to there death. there were turkey's and white tail also. no ruff grouse or thunder chickens bummer...

liftloop

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a lovely ride - and profitable.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds absolutely spectacular. Glad you had such a great day.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I seen when I was on a 30 mile peddle bike ride first time out, had the surf master in my back pack. and I looked up to the East and there they were. to were diving and grabbing each other by the talons and swirling down wards. the other one looked younger it's head was not white. it made the hole trip man what a site for sore eyes. the surf master from white's found me about three pounds of copper in about three hours of hunting no-then real deep or big that's about a hundred pieces or so. frost was coming out of the road. so I did some draining off that took some time. I was busy the roads is over three miles long. when they made the road. I was told they lost a team of horses trying to fill in the silver river it crosses the wait of the rock pulled the team of horses in to there death. there were turkey's and white tail also. no ruff grouse or thunder chickens bummer...

liftloop
liftloop..... That did sound like a nice day you had........... But way up there were you live.. You have less summer than i down here.... And it seems at times summer is gone before we knew it was here.......

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Liftloop,
It is a special ride when one has the opportunity to watch the animals doing their thing. 3 pounds of copper, like pennies or chunks of copper ore?.............63bkpkr

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crusher copper from the old mine rock piles some day the pile will be gone if they keep crushing them

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
liftloop,

I just hope you didn't try and get any feathers from your frolicking friends, but then again, you already read that post :tongue3:

By the way, 3lbs of copper :icon_scratch:

What did you do, fall in a mine shaft :dontknow: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread