We need a definition clarification

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As we have all read on these treads over the past weeks, every body has a common sense solution to any, and all of the problems that are facing us on a daily basis.

What is common sense?

It means one thing on the left, and another on the right, and those of us that have it can't understand the rest can't grasp.

I'm not sure this in the right place to post this, but it is a concept that we all have to think about.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Whenever I see a difference of definitions of words, I try to point it out. Not to necessarily say "the other person's definition of a word" is wrong, but only to put it in context, so that hopefully we both start talking about the same thing.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My gram-pa told me you don't have to all way
agree
but you can at least listen politely

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Common sense is something that is not always that common, nor does it have to really make sense either.

Common sense is a term bandied about much too often like one thinking they're unique.

News flash: We're all unique, just like everyone else :tongue3:

The sad part is that if you understand what I said, and perhaps think the way I do, well then, we probably have no sense at all :laughing7:

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
See sig below.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread