Gold and Platinum head ore milled from my claims can no longer process, any advice.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank G

Tenderfoot
Dec 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, This is my first time on any site like this and just thought I would give it a shot. I'am not here to dispespect, or offfend anyone, so please be mindful of my request for advice from anyone here. On the other hand, I won't lay down to anyone's uneducated B.S. remarks either. I retired from the mining business after 30 years at Magma. I aquired some claims before I retired
and with the help of some close friends was milling, processing, and smelting some very high content of gold and platinum. In the last 2 years I had 3 heart attacks and now need a heart transplant so I can no longer finnish the 1,400 lbs I have sitting in my garage.
It is milled to a -350 mesh. Can anyone here process and smelt this? I will split 50/50. Or do I sell pound bags? there is 2-4 oz's of gold and platinum per pound. I do realize the reactions I might get because of these statements of value however, I can put my money where my mouth is if anyone here would like to try. Im only putting this out because I figure there might be someone here who actually knows how to detect values. This ore can also be easily worked with a blue wheel, magic wheel, sluice box. There is no base metals in this ore, very prestine, any advice? Thanks to you all.....

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning Frank,
sorry to hear of the Heart issues , i have recently within the last year had 3 family members all have bypass surgery and multiple heart attacks so my advice to you is follow the DRs order no matter if you agree with it or not especially the exercise .

Now on to your post , i do not mean this in any bad way but this is a question that popped into my mind and i am sure others will think it also , so if you could clear it up it may help.
you stated that with the help of some close friends you were smelting it , can they not complete this for you ?

also i am not sure if maybe this would need to be moved to a different area to help you more ?
it does make me wish i had the knowledge and machinery to help you but i lack both,,lol
best of luck and i hope some one here can help you .

mtau

Mar 21, 2013
MT
Detector(s) used
gmt
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If your concentrates are running 2-4oz per pound, I would ship it to a refinery. They will pay up to 95% of spot if you have over 3oz of gold. You would make a lot more than splitting 50/50 with someone.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am from the gold mining buisness.your request for simple gravity processing at a 50/50 split with a stranger sounds amazing to me.If your head ore is that rich....sell the claim and never work again say I.I would advertise it in the mining journal and get a couple more phone lines to field to calls.I have the equipment and expertise and could process that 1400 lbs in an afternoon.Good sir...I think you need to have a dear loved one help you with this easy ore.Quite frankly you request makes no sense to me.Also you just posted this elsewhere here at tnet and you milled it to 500 mesh....curious.You actually are unsure of your own milling equipment?very curious.
no base metals in your head ore...really?no iron or hematite?curious...lmao...I do congradulate you on the richest head ore in the history of the world tho.

caveat emptore...this stuff is for sale.

I hope the best for your health issues.

Last edited:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
5.4.3.2.1......boom

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank you can not sell here unless your a charter member or a supporting vendor.....Please do not do any more spamming...

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thread is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread